Gather your ripped plaid shirts, your chainsaws, your axes, your boots, your best post-zombie-apocalypse look and join us for the Lost Forty Brewing Festival of Darkness: Nighty Night 2021 Release Party.
We'll celebrate the shorter days ahead with the release of Nighty Night Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout alongside 20+ local and regional breweries pouring samples of their selections for our dark beer garden, annual Zombie Lumberjack costume contest, live music by award-winning musicians, cash prizes for best dressed zombies, a tasty lineup of central Arkansas food trucks, and of course... beer.
Lost Forty Brewing is thrilled to bring you the ultimate celebration of the official beginning of dark beer season. Take advantage of the Halloween season, and get those costumes ready!
The Festival of Darkness is a celebration of beer, music, food, and shenanigans, but did you know it's also a fundraiser for one of our favorite local non-profits? Since 2016, we've raised over $10,000 to support Recycle Bikes for Kids' mission of providing children and adults in need the opportunity to own a bicycle. This year, we're giving away a brand new KEGERATOR to raise funds for RB4K. Each dollar donated = one entry to win*. All funds collected go directly to supporting this incredible local non-profit serving our immediate community. To learn more about Recycle Bikes for Kids, visit www.recyclebikesforkids.org.
*The winner will be drawn at the end of the festival. You do not need to be present to win.
(additional breweries being added every day)
4:00PM - VIP Hour
- VERY IMPORTANT ZOMBIES with VIP tickets have an hour to sample specialty VIP pours from all breweries, early access to Nighty Night Imperial Stout and three new Nighty Night 2021 Small Batch Flavors available in bottles and cans ( including Vanilla Bean, Spicy Churro, and Coconut Coffee) and first access to limited edition merchandise.
- DJ Courier is live on the Lost Forty Main Stage
5:00PM - Bring out your undead - FEST IS ON!
- The Beer Garden of Darkness opens for General Admission with 20+ local and regional breweries on hand to pour samples of their dark beer selection for the celebration. Each brewery will pour until they are out. Get there early!
- Nighty Night Imperial Stout 2021 sales tent opens. This beer and the three new small batch flavor series packages are very limited, and ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE BREWERY this year. NO DISTRIBUTION. First come, first sold.
– Visit the Lost Forty Pop-Up Shop tent for all NEW Dry Goods and stop by the INK'S tent to create your own Festival of Darkness apparel.
– Enjoy local food from El Sur, Low Ivy, Hot Rod Wieners, or our Lost Forty taproom
5:30PM - 9:00PM : LIVE & LOCAL | Incredible entertainment
- Funkanites are live on the Lost Forty Main Stage at 5:30pm
- Big Piph is live on the Lost Forty Main Stage at 7:15pm
- Enjoy live fire-breathing and stilt walking performances by Arkansas Circus Arts
7:30PM - WIN BIG | In support of Recycle Bikes for Kids of Arkansas
- Winners of the Nighty Night Kegerator Raffle and Costume Contest Announced
8:30PM: LAST CALL | Drag yourself out.
- Beer samples and sales end
- Stock up on last minute merch items
9:00PM: AFTER DARK AT CAMP TACO | Live Music
- The festival of all things dark will come to a close at Camp Taco at Lost Forty located across the parking lot. On its small stage, Camp Taco will host a very special concert with Pallbearer - an internationally renown metal band. The opportunity to see this band in small venue setting is one that may never be replicated! Tickets are limited.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
We are encouraging everyone to dress in attire inspired by 'the undead'. We'll be posting links all week to inspire your best Zombie Lumberjack look. Makeup artists will be on-site for touch ups or for adding a little extra blood.
AGES 21 AND UP ONLY
Duh - this is a beer event that features alcohol sampling, entertainment, and after dark activities and is not open to anyone under 21 years of age.
DO I NEED AN I.D.
Duh - this is a beer event. Our friendly law enforcement officials really, really like it when we ensure everyone is of legal drinking age. You will be given a wristband at the event entrance when you present your ID and event ticket.
WHERE MAY I PARK MY HEARSE, BROOM, WHIP, OR OTHER VEHICLE?
Our lot will be closed since it is the location of the festivities, but parking will be available at Sherwin Williams (adjacent to our lot), at Winnelson Electric, and surrounding streets. As always, we recommend UBER'ing in to avoid the hassle of parking, and so that you may imbibe and ride responsibly.
WHAT IS THE GARDEN OF DARKNESS?
This year our friends from 25+ breweries have generously agreed to pour samples of a dark beer selection and favorites from their fall lineup to celebrate with us.
You may also like the following events from Lost Forty Brewing:
Tickets for Festival of Darkness 2021: Nighty Night Release Party can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Day of the Dead Pass||USD 200|
|Zombieland: Double Tap Pass||USD 100|
|Zombieland Pass||USD 50|
|Night of the Living Dead Pass||USD 30|
|Donation to Recycle Bikes for Kids||Free|
|Designated Driver Pass||USD 15|
|After Party at Camp Taco||USD 15|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events