Year 7 Aussie World Culminating Activity
As the year draws to a close we would like to offer Year 7 students the opportunity to participate in a culminating activity on Wednesday 11 December 2019 to celebrate the numerous successes and achievements in academic, cultural and sporting events across the year.
The following conditions for student participation in this activity:
1. Any student who has not paid Student Resource Scheme fees or entered into a payment plan will not be able to attend. If you wish to discuss a payment plan please contact Client Services on 5490 2684.
2. If students wish to bring money to purchase additional food or drinks at Aussie World, this should be at the discretion of parents/carers and the responsibility for managing this money will lie with the students. It is recommended that parents limit the amount of money students bring to no more than $10.00.
3. Students who have displayed behaviour that is not of a satisfactory level may be exempted from this activity. This decision will be made by the relevant Community Leaders and negotiated with parents prior to the excursion date.
4. Students not wishing to participate will remain at school for the day to complete learning activities, under the supervision of staff.
5. It is recommended to leave electronic devices at home and students and parents need to be aware that maintenance of personal devices must be in accordance with Department Policy.
You may also like the following events from Meridan State College: