A wonderful opportunity to learn an ancient and powerful form of bodywork with countless benefits and to develop the skills to help people with their physical and emotional imbalances. At the same time this course offers the chance to embark on an ongoing journey of self-healing and spiritual deepening.
What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Thai Yoga Massage comes from an ancient Buddhist tradition and is a unique combination of yoga, acupressure, meditation, physiotherapy and energy work. It is a holistic therapy form with the aim to restore the natural energy balance in body and mind.
Thai Massage, with its grounding and deeply relaxing qualities, is the perfect antidote to our modern lifestyle stresses. With the release of holding and blockages, not only the body can regenerate, but the mind also has a chance to quieten down.
Thai Massage promotes general health and well-being. Working to release blockages in the body’s energy system, it can help to improve posture, lower back pain, breathing and flexibility. It helps to dissolve muscular tension and can counteract physical and mental exhaustion, stress symptoms and discomfort. The neurological response makes the organs work more efficiently, so digestion and circulation can improve, blood pressure level can normalise and headaches disappear.
**Level 1 foundation course**
This course offers a deep foundation and detailed understanding of the principles of Thai Yoga Massage. By the end of this training you will be able to give a balanced 1.5h treatment.
Who is this course for?
- anyone interested to join the practitioner level course and train as a fully qualified Thai Yoga Massage therapist
- yoga teachers, therapists and bodyworkers who wish to expand their skills set
- individuals who wish to help family members or friends
What will you learn in this course?
- the principle of touch, which is the essence of Thai Yoga Massage
background and benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- embody the teachings of the Brahmavihara (loving kindness, compassion, empathetic joy, equanimity)
- energy line system (10 Sen)
- basic anatomy and physiology
- a selection of moves and techniques that allow you to give a safe and balanced 1-1.5h treatment to friends and family
- safe body mechanics
- a selection of moves and techniques you can integrate into other bodywork you practice or with 1-2-1 yoga students
- improve your hands-on adjustments as a yoga teacher and learn some partner work you can integrate into your classes
More information and registration: https://www.hadadithaimassage.com/level-1-and-2.html