This Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training in Lisbon is designed for anyone who loves working with children, teens and/or families, are passionate about yoga, mindfulness and healthy living. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages. By doing this course you receive an array of up to date knowledge and techniques. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
To make yoga digestible to children & teens, we spice it up with lots of interaction and fun. Take home yoga games, dance, music, songs, acrobalance, human pyramids and various ways to connect and use yoga as a means to teach important lessons; in age-appropriate ways.
Gopala Amir Yaffa, Rainbow Yoga Founder is recognised as the world’s leading Kids Yoga Teacher, having written the book on Kids Yoga and being the pioneer of global Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to learn to teach yoga, whilst laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and a lot of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
You do not need any previous yoga experience to take the training. We are here to provide you with all the support you need on your Yoga Teaching journey.
Topics Covered in the Course:
• Develop different ways to connect with children, teens & families
• Reconnect with your own inner child
• Bring calmness and harmony to your family
• Create a unique and fun yoga practice for yourself, your family or your students
• Help battle obesity and foster better health in your classroom
• Build a calm environment by learning techniques to alleviate stress and anxiety
• Learn ways to cultivate focus and assist your students learning abilities
• Create a new and unique yoga program for your school or daycare centre
• Expand, enhance or start your yoga career
• Reach out with your yoga to a large and eager audience; parents, families, children and schools
• Create a new offering for your studio
• Learn how to make yoga fun for students of all ages
• The Benefits of Yoga for Kids
• The Principles of Teaching Yoga for Kids
• Teaching Techniques for Different Age Groups
• How to Help Children Stay Longer in Poses
• Learning Adjustments for Kids Yoga
• Connecting and Warming Up
• Relaxation Techniques for Kids
• Class Management Techniques
• Yoga for Children with Additional Needs
• Live Classes in Action
• Family Yoga for Parents, Grandparents and Children
• How to Promote Your Yoga Business
For more information about the event, inclusions, tuition fees, payment plans, please visit: