Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Lexington
Lexington is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Lexington has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Tin Roof Lexington
- Soundbar Lexington
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- The Burl
- Tipsy Cow Bar Lexington Ky
- Transylvania University
- Sedona Taphouse Lexington-Palomar
- The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center
- Paul Miller Ford
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - Lexington, KY
- Heroes Realm
- Blue Stallion Brewing Company
- Southern Barker
- Farmhouse Fraternity
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Lexington?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Lexington is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Lexington during Halloween.
Lexington Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin & Pints was hosted at Tin Roof Lexington.
- PumpkinMania Carving and Fall Festival was hosted at Transylvania University.
- Spooky Cookie Party was hosted at Great Bagel & Bakery Boston Road.
- Safe Halloween was hosted at Henry Clay High School Key Club.
- $4,000 HalloWIN Party was hosted at Red Mile.
- Halloween at Blue Stallion! was hosted at Blue Stallion Brewing Company.
- Ooey, Gooey, Slimmey Halloween Party was hosted at ARTplay Children's Studio.
- ZACK Attack Halloween BASH was hosted at Tipsy Cow Bar Lexington Ky.
- Halloween Service Event was hosted at Paul Miller Ford.
- Soundbar Halloween Party was hosted at Soundbar Lexington.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at Sedona Taphouse Lexington-Palomar.
- Kids Halloween Party was hosted at Greenbrier Golf & Country Club.
- Halloween Cookie Baking was hosted at Williams Sonoma.
- Annual Halloween Potluck Party was hosted at Participation Station.
- Pet Halloween Sidewalk Parade! was hosted at Southern Barker.