***2020 Juneteenth is cancelled***
Support us next year.......
2021 Juneteenth Celebration
African American Heritage CelebrationSt. Mary's County, MarylandSaturday, June 19, 202112 noon - 7 pmFamily Event FREE ADMISSION!John G Lancaster Park21550 Willows RoadLexington Park, MD 20653
We are excited about our 17th Annual Juneteenth African American Heritage Celebration event this year. Each year we expand and grow and this year we are very excited about our new sponsors, vendors, entertainment and attendees from the community. We do our absolute best to provide enough seating and covered areas, but we do encourage you to bring your own lawn chair.
To assist us with planning for a great event, we ask that you complete the easy online FREE registration by selecting the green button "REGISTER". Consider a Membership - Support UCAC - UCAC relies on private donations, membership dues, Juneteenth proceeds, and grants to continue to make capital improvements and provide educational opportunities that increase understanding of and foster African American contributions to history. Meeting this undertaking requires an active community of supporters. As a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization, we depend on the generosity of our members for this essential funding. Membership Donation is $25/year
We provide local entertainers an opportunity to showcase their music. We welcome all sorts of music entertainment in celebration of the African American Heritage. If you would like to recommend yourself or a entertainer please contact us at: africanamericancontributions.com
Vendors, Advertisers & Sponsors
This is event is possible due to the continuous support from our local businesses and organizations. Please consider supporting this event by vending, taking out an ad in your booklet or making a in-kind donation. Please select the green button "REGISTER" to complete your request.
Deadline for advertisement submissions and sponsors is: Friday, May 21, 2021
Levels of Sponsorship:
Sponsor donations will finance Juneteenth events and will support the mission of the Unified Committee for Afro-American Contributions—a 501 (C) (3) non-profit.
Platinum Sponsorship - $2000
• Full page color ad with logo in the souvenir booklet (back cover - first come, first served)• Logo (as sponsor) on all press materials and advertisements • Logo (as sponsor) on Juneteenth web page
Gold Sponsorship - $1000
• Full page color ad with logo in the souvenir booklet • Logo (as sponsor) on all press materials and advertisements • Logo (as sponsor) on Juneteenth web
Silver Sponsorship - $500
• Full page color ad with logo in the souvenir booklet • Logo (as sponsor) on web page
Bronze Sponsorship - $250
• Half page color ad with logo in the souvenir booklet• Logo (as sponsor) on Juneteenth web page
Vendor Opportunity - Opportunity to showcase and sell products and services
ALL VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT AND BRING THEIR EVENTBRITE RECEIPT TO GAIN EARLY ENTRY TO THE GROUNDS AND FOR PARKING ACCESS - YOU WILL NEED YOUR CAR REGISTRATION TO COMPLETE THE VENDOR APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
NOTE: Please provide a DETAILED description of your products, services and information about your business. If you have website provide the link. We would like to ensure we do not have the same vendor types.
FOOD & SNACK VENDORS - SALES ENDED - email Mike with questions aW5mbyB8IHVjYWNvbmxpbmUgISBvcmc=
Deadline for vendor submissions: Friday, June 4, 2021 11:59pm
Large Food Vendor - $300 (selling a variety of food items) + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
Small Food Vendor - $175 (selling one type of food, e.g. barbeque) + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
Snack Food Vendor - $75 (one item - e.g. smoothies, snowballs) + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
Retail Vendor Large - $225 + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
Retail Vendor Small - $125 + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
Exhibit Vendor (no sales) - $75 + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
Book Author Vendor - $50 + $25 St. Marys County Parks and Recreation Fee.
NOTE: All Retail and Food Vendors will pay an additional fee of $25 for St. Mary's County Parks and Recreation. Non-Profit vendors will not need to pay the additional fee.
Non-Profit Vendor - $0 - No Sales Allowed - Bring your own table & chairs - 501(c)(3)
Non-Profit Vendor - $25 - No Sales Allowed - We provide 1 table & 2 chairs - must be 501(c)(3)
UCAC Juneteenth Vendor Committee reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding acceptance and placement of your station. All committee approvals are final and non-disputable. All fees and a Certificate of Insurance for food vendors are required to receive approval. No alcohol allowed. This is a family event. No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed on the property or grounds.
• Acceptance for all vendors, artisans, crafters and exhibitors ( hereafter referred to as vendors) will be at the discretion of the Juneteenth Vendor Committee (referred to as the Committee)
• Contracts are for space only. Electricity is limited to large food vendors only and by prior request. The Committee will not supply extension cords, additional tables or other support equipment, nor furnish manpower needed to place trailers and equipment at assigned location. Additional Tables/Chairs can be requested prior to the event at a fee.
• Sole Placement of all vendors is at the discretion of The Committee based on space availability and limitations. Once assigned vendor may not move their location. Vendors may setup between 10-11:30 and breakdown no earlier than 5pm.
Levels of Advertising:
Your advertisements will finance Juneteenth events and will support the mission of the Unified Committee for Afro-American Contributions—a 501 (c) (3) non-profit.
(all measurements width by height in Landscape Format) *
$100 - Quarter Page Color Ad - 4" x 5 "
$50 - Business Card Ad - 4" x 2.5"
Submit your artwork by May 21 2021 at: https://www.ucaconline.org/juneteenth.html
Submit any questions via the website contact page at: https://www.ucaconline.org/contact-us.html
Unified Committee for Afro-American Contributions
PO Box 1457 Lexington Park MD 20693