Kairos Training Camps Level 1 - Foundations - Kansas City, MO
Kairos Training Culture’s FOUNDATIONS Training Camp was created from a void… a void that created a need of elevating the art of chiropractic by providing sacred spaces for self-discovery and a system of training that inspires continual evolution by stepping outside of your comfort zone and into that extra “10%” where growth happens.
During these training camps, many experience MAJOR SHIFTS & BREAKTHROUGHS in their current life patterns and learn to channel focused energy into FLOW states of connectedness.
By participating in a Kairos Training Camp, you are choosing to remove yourself from the static noise of our culture of information and DROP IN WITHIN yourself; putting a spotlight directly on the questions, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses within your art form.
This is a BRAVE SPACE; a place where you can feel courageous while training side-by-side with people dedicated to peeling back layers of old habits in order to build effective, efficient, and sustainable practices.
You are joining a movement; a family. We show up for the people we train with, and we train for the people we serve.
What to expect:
- Train innovative chiropractic specific drills, exercises, and routines designed to take your artistry to the next level
- Begin to develop an accurate and expansive brain-body reference map with which to layer on decades of practice and sensitivity
- Learn and apply principles of human movement that are applied to the chiropractor's body as well as to the person on the table
- Learn to palpate, move, and understand the tensional fascial network of the body with concepts from Anatomy Trains, Foundation Training, and Biotensegrity
- Learn the cellular implications of applying the art of chiropractic through the lens of mechanobiology
- Learn how to strengthen your "service muscle"
- Join a tribe of people dedicated to progress with you down the lifelong path toward mastery
*Saturday, October 5 from 6am-4pm
*Sunday, October 6 from 6am-2pm
Investment in self:
Students: $300 if registered before Saturday, September 21 $350 after
Docs: $400 if registered before Saturday, September 21 $450 after
FOUNDATIONS Camp Alumni: $150
Club Facilitator FOUNDATIONS Camp Alumni: Gift. Thank you for all you do! $0
Payment can be made by:
1) Paying cash to student reps TBA
2)Paying using credit card on Eventbrite (this option has merchant processing fees)
- If a cancellation & refund is requested more than 30 days prior to a Kairos Training Camp, it shall be granted and money will be returned in the form it came in (cash, eventbrite, or venmo)
- If a cancellation occurs 30 days or fewer prior to scheduled Kairos Training Camp, the registration fee will roll over as a credit that can be used for a future Kairos Training Camp (please make sure to alert a2Fpcm9zdHJhaW5pbmdjYW1wcyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t).
Please bring portable table and spine model if you have one.
If you have any questions, please email a2Fpcm9zdHJhaW5pbmdjYW1wcyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
We look forward to training with you.
You may also like the following events from Kairos Training Culture:
- Next month, 14th September, 06:00 am, Kairos Training Camps Level 1 - Foundations - Dallas, TX in Dallas
- This October, 5th October, 06:00 am, Kairos Training Camps Level 1 - Foundations - Kansas City, MO in Kansas City
- This October, 5th October, 08:00 am, Kairos Training Camps Level 1 - Foundations - Puerto Rico in Guaynabo