Balayage & Business in Lenexa, KS
Join us for a Balayage & Business Class in Geneva, NE
Please join JWP National Educator, Brittany French, for a look-and-learn Balayage class where she'll be working her techniques on a live model. Brittany is coming to town from Corpus Christi, Texas. Brittany built a six-figure income behind the chair before the age of 23, so she definitely knows what she's doing behind the chair and what she's doing as a bossbabe building a business.
Come join her to learn her tips on balayage technique and her tips on thinking about hair painting from a savvy business perspective when it comes to charging and communicating with clients about balayage looks and services. Brittany has taught on-stage at America's Beauty Show in Chicago, the Premiere Show in Orlando, and multiple times at the Jack Winn Pro Certified Educator Summit. In July, she was one of six stylists that worked with our runway models to craft the Prima Collection looks live on-stage for Jack Winn Pro. She's relatable and gifted as a colorist, but more than anything, she's a fantastic communicator for stylists looking to really understand the nuances of how to achieve dramatic and natural balayage looks on all sorts of different clients.
What to expect
Brittany will demonstrate on a live model using Jack Winn Pro's Brilliant Paint. While she'll be using Paint, the tips she shares on both the Balayage technique and business sides will be valuable to stylists regardless of what products they're using. In this class, which will likely take ~3 hours, you can expect her to cover:
- Balayage live model demonstration
- “Money piece” lightening techniques
- Benefits of silica versus clay for open-air lighteners
- Toning using JWP Restore/Frost
- Tips on pricing and business considerations/conversations
The Class Host for this event will be local stylist, Heather Hoffstatter. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to her directly at (913) 669-9275.
Reserve your spot today for only $35 (a $150 value!) and get an opportunity to learn from the best.
About Jack Winn Pro
This class is sponsored by Jack Winn Pro. Jack Winn Pro is a professional hair color and hair care product company that sells products directly to stylists. Our mission is to improve the lives of stylists. We do this by focusing on four key areas:
- Products - By selling directly to stylists, JWP saves a ton on skipping the middlemen (national distributors, regional distributors, beauty supply, sales reps, etc) that other brands have to pay for. A large portion of these savings are spent on the ingredients that go into your products. Our professional product lines use Level 4 Pharmaceutical-grade ingredients where most of our competitors use Level 2-3 Cosmetic grade ingredients. This translates into higher levels of efficacy. We pair these high-quality ingredients with botanicals that don't just tell a marketing story. They really have a tangible impact that your clients will be able to observe.
- Business - We believe that stylists make the hair industry what it is. They're the most savvy when it comes to professional and consumer products. Hence, we rely on them to introduce Jack Winn Pro to other stylists. And, just like other brands pay their sales reps on an ongoing basis for introducing their brands to new stylists, we pay our Associates for this. Whether you're just buying your own products regularly from us or if you're introducing the brand to new stylists, you'll get paid commissions indefinitely on orders from .
- Education - We believe that making education affordable, accessible and abundant helps improve the lives of stylists. We also believe that education should go beyond product. It should also go beyond technique. To truly make a difference in the lives of stylists, education needs to equip them to use products and techniques to get results and to make the right decisions to really grow their business. Hence, our education programs are incredibly robust and touch on every aspect of being a stylist. We deliver education to JWP Associates through a ton of different channels (weekly online sessions, semi-annual educator Summits, quarterly regional events, local hands-on options, local look-and-learn classes, etc). Join us for the class to learn more.
- Community - Stylists share a ton of the same struggles and challenges. At JWP, we focus on fostering a community of stylists that are supportive and collaborative. You'll find a ready community of stylists that came from every line you can imagine that are eager and happy to support you in figuring out whether JWP is the right line for you and making sure your transition to JWP products is successful.
You may also like the following events from Jack Winn Pro:
- This Sunday, 22nd September, 11:00 am, Balayage & Business in Geneva, NE. in Geneva
- This Sunday, 22nd September, 01:00 pm, Balayage & Business Class in Springfield, TN. in Springfield
- Next Monday, 23rd September, 09:00 am, Jack Winn Pro Regional Event feat. Jack Winn & Kimberly Michelle in Destin