Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Leeds ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Leeds, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Leeds there are so many fun things to do.
Leeds has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Temple Newsam Estate.
- Fruity Haunted House was hosted at Fruity.
- SPOOKTACULAR Halloween party was hosted at Monster Kidz.
- Spooktacular Halloween Party. was hosted at Monster Kidz Beeston.
- Pumpkin CaRving: Introductory data visualisation with R was hosted at Parkinson Cluster B.25, Parkinson Building.
- Halloween Family Fun at the Beck and Call was hosted at The Beck and Call.
- Halloween fair was hosted at Twinkle Toes Nursery.
- Carve & Create - A Spooktacular Masterclass was hosted at Be At One Leeds.
- Halloween Trick or Treat Trail for the kids was hosted at Trailblazer Bootcamps.
- Free Pumpkin Carving For Kids was hosted at High Farm.
- Halloween Special: Deepdiver, Contrarians + Special Guests was hosted at The Backroom Leeds.
- Teatro Halloween with Roberto Surace (Defected) was hosted at Club Mission.
- Halloween Monster Mash was hosted at Rainbow Factory.
- Spooktrum - Spectrum Halloween Party was hosted at Wharf Chambers.
- Halloween Deadly Dusk Walk and Spooky Stories at St Aidan's Nature Park was hosted at RSPB St Aidan's Nature Park.