We would like to invite you to our next Empire Grappling event, presented by Jake Cross, formerly of Grapple Nation & Sub-North.
Empire Grappling 9: Yorkshire Winter Open will take place on Saturday, 26th January 2019 and this will be a Gi & No-Gi event at the John Charles Centre for Sport, Middleton Grove, Leeds LS11 5DJ.
LIMITED spaces available in all divisions due to venue capacity.
Register NOW at www.empiregrapplingevents.com
- Gi Only | £30.00 (Late: £40.00)
- No-Gi Only | £30.00 (Late: £40.00)
- Both Gi & No-Gi | £45.00 (Late: £60.00)
- All kids divisions are £15.00 to enter (Late: £25.00)
- All Kids, Female competitors and All Advanced Male competitors receive a reduced entry fee.
- BJJ Brown and Black Belts
- Pro MMA Fighters
- Advanced Female Competitors
*Contact us at 'aW5mbyB8IGVtcGlyZWdyYXBwbGluZ2V2ZW50cyAhIGNvbQ==
- Spectators are £5.00 (pay on the day). Any kids under 12 years old will gain FREE ENTRY!
- Please see this link for all Kids Division Details - https://www.empiregrapplingevents.com/kids-divisions
- Beginner includes White Belts Only and 0-12 Months Training Experience (*5 Min Rounds)
- Novice includes White Belts only and 13-24 Months Training Experience (*5 Min Rounds)
- Intermediate includes Blue Belts only and 2-4 Years Training Experience (*5 Min Rounds)
- Advanced includes Purple/Brown/Black Belts and 4+ Years Training Experience (*5 Min Rounds)
**Beginner and Novice can be merged and is an attempt to provide fairer divisions where possible.
- IBJJF Rules
- IBJJF Weights (*Kids Divisions are different)
- Weigh-Ins are without the Gi
*STRICTLY NO WEIGHT ALLOWANCE
*You will only weigh-in once if you enter both Gi & No-Gi
- No Groin Guards
- Mouth Guards are optional
- Wrestling boots are optional in No-Gi only
- Youth (8-9 Years Old)
- Juniors (10-12 Years Old)
- Teen (13-15 Years Old)
*Kids Divisions 3 or 4 minutes (Depending on division entered).
- Male Adults (16-29 Years Old) - 5 MIn Rounds
- Masters (30+ Years Old) - 5 MIn Rounds
- Female Adults (16+ Years Old) - 5 MIn Rounds
- Male Advanced (All) - 5 Min Rounds
- Refereeing decisions across the board are final.
- Guaranteed minimum of 2 bouts in both Gi & No-Gi
*2nd bouts are subject to entries, injuries and any other unforeseen circumstances.
This event is sponsored by UK Fighting Championships, Progress Jiu Jitsu, Idee Pure, Total Therapy Group, Mad Skillz & Mountain Video.
Any and all changes need to be notified to us by Friday, 18th January 2019. No changes will be granted after this point under any circumstances.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW AT:- https://www.empiregrapplingevents.com
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING:-
**If a fighter misses weight or pulls out after registering, then they will drop out of the tournament completely, no re-funds/no entrance transfers. There will be no moving divisions on the day and you will DQ'd immediately.
***Please note divisions can be merged at any point depending on entrants. We will attempt to notify where possible.
****Each division will have a minimum of two entrants to go ahead.