Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Lansing ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Lansing, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Lansing there are so many fun things to do.
Lansing has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Dog Costume and Pumpkin Carving Contest! was hosted at Ellison Brewery + Spirits.
- Pumpkin Carving Party! was hosted at Hannah Lofts and Townhomes.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Unitarian Universalist Church of Greater Lansing.
- Sunday Funday Pumpkin Carving was hosted at MichiGrain Distillery Inc..
- Haunted Lansing - Meet Jenn Carpenter was hosted at Capital Area District Libraries.
- Pi Alpha Phi Presents: 16th Annual Halloween Club Party was hosted at The Landshark MSU.
- CRAIG HENDERSHOTT Live! was hosted at VFW Post 6132.
- Halloween vs. Ghost Festival was hosted at Wells Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824, United States.
- Claddagh's Halloween Costume Party was hosted at The Claddagh - Lansing.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Inner Ascended Masters Ministry.
- The DAOM's 6th Annual Halloween Dark Art Soiree was hosted at The Avenue Cafe.
- 100% That Witch Halloween pillow make and take workshop was hosted at ALT Printing Co..
- Halloween Electric Open Mic Spooktacular | 10/24 at Mac's Bar was hosted at Mac's Bar.
- Spooktacular Halloween Party was hosted at Castle Pointe.
- CIUS Halloween Party was hosted at The Loft.