I hope you are staying safe. Each Christmas, we give hundreds of gifts to the homeless. Ask me how YOU can help!
The Paulette Rolle-Alesnik Foundation in conjunction with The Dream Center of Lakeland and some faithful community sponsors is once again hosting the annual “I Believe In Miracles” Banquet & Concert for the homeless. This prestigious, VIP event will be held on Sunday, December 20th at the Dream Center, 635 W 5th St, Lakeland, FL 33805. https://www.dreamcenterlakeland.org/
We will follow CDC guidelines by making face-covering mandatory #maskup, conducting temperature checks at the door, hosting part of the banquet outdoors, and spreading out across the campus
Our desire is to love, love, love on the homeless community by serving a HOT 3-course meal, provided new shoes, socks, underwear, clothing, blankets, and care bags for hundreds of homeless people. In addition, we provide needed resources - haircuts, hairdos, makeovers, manicures AND each person leaves with a Christmas gift. Any financial support is appreciated. See our story in the news:
“I Believe In Miracles” Banquet & Concert (IBIM) is an annual, semi-formal Banquet and Concert for the homeless or improvised community. Our event was established to:
• REMIND the impoverished of their WORTH through Jesus Christ!;
• CREATE moments of JOY & HOPE (through the arts)…away from the grind of their harsh reality;
• SERVE the homeless & under privilege a fancy Christmas meal;
• GIVE gifts in celebration of the holiday;
• Inform the homeless & underprivileged of programs & services available in their area;
• PROVIDE an opportunity to engage with our smiling, hugging friends, local organizations, and even sign up for community programs that may be of interest to them.
Our V.I.P guests will have the opportunity to engage with smiling, hugging volunteers/friends, local organizations, and even sign up for community programs that may be of interest to them.
We strive to expand our programs to help impoverished areas in the community. We hope that would join us this year and experience firsthand the pride we take in pampering the homeless.
Our mission ~ “to bring the visual message of HOPE & LOVE to this people group. In order to meet this goal and provide these services, we rely on the generosity of individuals and local businesses. Without the assistance of community-minded individuals just like you, we would not be able to bless our community each year.
Click the link below to support.
For more information or questions please contact me. Thank you in advance for your generous support!
· New Blankets
· New or Gentled Used Jacket (ADULT sizes only)
· New or Gentled Used Tennis Shoes (ADULT sizes)
· Gift cards for food, WM, WaWa, Walgreens, CVS
· New packages of socks
· New packages of men’s & women underwear (all sizes). Mainly men needed
· Care packs – (Sample - baby wipes, toilet paper, travel-size toiletries, toothbrush, toothpaste, body spray, lotion)
***Children's toy (all ages/kind)