Our training commences on Saturday & Sunday, 27th and 28th July 2019. We will be discussing the topics of effective job search, improving interview skills, and making a powerful CV and cover letter.
Register Now at: http://bit.ly/kamayitrainings
Here's what you'll learn at the training:
- Six Steps to Effective Job Search
- Using Networking Skills to find the right jobs
- Utilising Social Media as a tool to find relevant work
- Using Online Tools for Job Search
- Creating profiles, searching for vacancies, filling in job applications & applying
- Preparing for job interviews
- Mock Interview practices & CV/Résumé feedback
- Making a powerful CV that reflects your abilities and candidature for jobs
- Creating cover letters
The training will equip participants to understand the job hunting process and how to make effective use of the tools available to them. The training will also cover the job interview process and participants will gain insights on how to succeed at their interviews. The second day of the training will allow participants to learn the art of making a powerful CV and creating a relevant cover letter for their job applications.
The 2-day training is priced at PKR 1,500 (group discounts are available). The training will be held from 02:30 PM - 05:30 PM (Saturday & Sunday) in Gulberg III, Lahore. *The deadline to register for this training is Thursday, 25th July 2019.
Payments can be made through Jazz Cash, EasyPaisa and Bank Deposits. For Jazz Cash & EasyPaisa Deposits use Account # 923099771147. For Bank Deposits: Facilitative Employment Services (Pvt.) Ltd, Account # 1006647479, Bank Alfalah.
For any questions or concerns, please call us at 03144313770 or 03144313774