Under the umbrella of #LDG19, FMHC Debating Society is thrilled to introduce a new Creative Writing Competition for budding writers! ?
Open to Undergrads and School goers alike ?
- Keep the word count between 1000-2000 words
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated (copy pasting)
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 3 entries, but they have to be on different topics
- Handwritten entries will be accepted, but online submission are preffered.
- Submit your entries though this link (you will need a gmail address to use it)
-FMHites refer to this event please.
- If you cannot figure out how to do so, you may contact us via email: <<< Zm1oYyAhIGxpdGVyYXJ5c29jaWV0eSB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
- For submission through email, kindly type in your full name, your institute's name, and your contact number, and send your entry to the same email address
- LAST DATE for submission is 3rd March!
For information , contact,
Minahil Chaudhry (Vice President) : 0333-8421600
Rehab Khalid (Literary Director) : +92 331 4488675
Fatima Ahmed (Literary Director) : +92 334 8465005