"Awaam ki bharpur aur pur josh Farmaish par paishay khidmat, FDC'19"
On behalf of the VOICE debating society We welcome you all to yet another edition of the All Pakistan FAST Debating Championship to be held at FAST-NU, Lahore.
Things you should note before coming:
* Dates: 29 March - 30 March - 31 March
* The event will feature Urdu and English Parliamentary Debates
* British Parliamentary Style of Debates will be followed as per FDC tradition
* The competition is open to students of all schools and universities. However the management reserves the right to filter teams during the registration process.
* If the number of registered teams exceeds the team cap set by the management, Team A will be given preference and subsequent teams might be placed on the waiting list.
* There will be a seperate break for the U-19 category in both English and Urdu.
* We will be strictly adhering to n-1 policy for adjudicators.The role of these adjudicators is pivotal at any tournament therefore any team without an experienced adjudicator will be given a non breaking status irrespective of your name, institutions and/or the number of trophies you have.
We will be taking adjudication very seriously so bring someone who could make life and death decisions on your behalf.
* The motions will be AWESOME (Maybe even on colonialism)
* There will be FOOD (Except LUMS Urdu team).
There is no excuse for you not to come.
Further details regarding the registrations and adjudication core will be provided soon. You may contact us anytime on our email address: dm9pY2UgfCBsaHIgISBudSAhIGVkdSAhIHBr
For Registrations, sign up using the following links:
A team can be registered for PKR 1000 in both Urdu and English category.
English Registrations: https://goo.gl/forms/Yt9scloVZkAmCYWX2
Urdu Registrations: https://goo.gl/forms/wHb4lG0kzxTn5VzO2
The mode of payment will be explained in a later post.
For any queries call us at:
0341-4485361 Khizar Hussain
0323-1418184 Abdul Hadi Amjad
0320-1400006 Haris Amjad