4 Weeks Artificial Intelligence Training course is being delivered from February 1, 2021 - February 24, 2021 US Pacific TimeAbout this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Artificial Intelligence Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weeks Artificial Intelligence Training course is an Instructor-led and guided training being delivered from February 1, 2021 - February 24, 2021 for 16 Hours over 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weeks Only Artificial Intelligence Training Course Schedule
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
- The course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- February 1, 2021 - February 24, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 Hours on Mondays, 2 Hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on February 1, 2021 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
- 16 Hours, 8 sessions, 4 weeks of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
No previous experience of AI is requiredWho can take this course?
Those with no background or little background in AI who aspire to learn AICourse Outline
1. Overview of AI
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Philosophy of AI
- Goals of AI
- What Contributes to AI?
- Programming without and with AI
- What is AI Technique?
- Applications of AI
- History of AI
2. Intelligent Systems
- What is Intelligence?
- Types of Intelligence
- What is Intelligence made of?
- Difference between Human and Machine Intelligence
3. Research Areas of AI
- Real Life Application of Research Areas
- Task Classification of AI
4. Agents and Environments
- What are Agent and Environment
- Agents Terminology
- What is Ideal Rational Agent
- The Structure of Intelligent Agents
- The Nature of Environments
- Properties of Environment
5. Popular Search Algorithms
- Single Agent Pathfinding Problems
- Search Terminology
- Brute-Force Search Strategies
- Informed (Heuristic) Search Strategies
- Local Search Algorithms
6. Fuzzy Logic Systems
- What is Fuzzy Logic?
- Why Fuzzy Logic?
- Fuzzy Logic Systems Architecture
- Example of a Fuzzy Logic System
- Application Areas of Fuzzy Logic
- Advantages of FLSs
- Disadvantages of FLSs
7. Natural Language Processing
- Components of NLP
- Difficulties in NLU
- NLP Terminology
- Steps in NLP
- Implementation Aspects of Syntactic Analysis
8. Expert Systems
- What are Expert Systems?
- Capabilities of Expert Systems
- Components of Expert Systems
- Knowledge Base
- Inference Engine
- User Interface
- Expert Systems Limitations
- Applications of Expert System
- Expert System Technology
- Development of Expert Systems: General Steps
- Benefits of Expert Systems
- What are Robots?
- What is Robotics?
- Difference in Robot System and other AI Program
- Robot Locomotion
- Components of a Robot
- Applications of Robotics
10. Computer Vision
- Tasks of Computer Vision
- Application Domains of Computer Vision
11. Neural Networks
- What are Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs?)
- Basic Structure of ANNs
- Types of Artificial Neural Networks
- Working of ANNs
- Machine Learning in ANNs
- Bayesian Networks (BN)
- Applications of Neural Networks