16 Hours Only Blockchain, ethereum, smart contracts developer training is being delivered February 2, 2021 - February 25, 2021.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the Complete, UPDATED & Detailed Blockchain Training Information here.
This is a course for those who have no programming knowledge, yet would like to learn ethereum blockchain development, how to develop a blockchain application, smart contracts on ethereum blockchain application.
By the end of this course, you will have your own SMART CONTRACT running on ethereum blockchain.
16 Hours Only Blockchain, ethereum, smart contracts developer Course Schedule
- All Published Ticket Prices Are in US Dollars
- This course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- February 2, 2021 - February 25, 2021 US Pacific time
- 16 Hours | 2 Hours on Tuesday, 2 Hours on Thursday every week US Pacific time
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on February 2, 2021 at 7.30 AM US Pacific Time.
Who can take this course
- 16 Hours, 8 sessions, 4 Weeks of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Highly Interactive training
- Training material and Practical Hands-On Lab Exercises provided
- Useful Resources on the cloud provided
- Real-time scenarios
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.Prerequisite
No prior knowledge of programming is required.Course Outline
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain tools - geth, mist, wallets
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other crypto currencies & exchanges
- Security and multi signature wallet
- Part 1 - interacting with ICOs
- Part 2 - interacting with ICOs
<blockquote>//The Blockchain training was reliable, of high quality, useful and unique. I really liked these aspects of training - The coding and info regarding startups and reading and writing code. I love that the info is recorded. I am overall, very satisfied with the training course. - Charles
</blockquote><blockquote>//I am getting a great deal out of the blockchain training. I LOVE your enthusiasm and you have deep well of knowledge. There is nothing I like more than dropping my empty bucket in a deep well of knowledge. -Kevin B
</blockquote><blockquote>//Good value for money. The training met my expectations. I will be able to apply the knowledge learned. The training objectives for each topic were identified and followed. The content was organized and easy to follow. The materials distributed were pertinent and useful. The trainer was knowledgeable. The quality of instruction was good. The trainer met the training objectives. Class participation and interaction were encouraged. Adequate time was provided for questions and discussion. -Tony