Life Line Screening - La Mesa, CA
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church La Mesa is hosting Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive health screenings on March 4th. Learn about your risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and other chronic, serious conditions. Screenings are affordable and convenient!
Screenings can check for:
• The level of plaque buildup in your arteries, related to risk for heart disease, stroke and overall vascular health.
• HDL and LDL Cholesterol levels
• Diabetes risk
• Bone density as a risk for possible osteoporosis
• Kidney and thyroid function, and more
For more information regarding the screenings or to schedule an appointment:
✅Call: (800) 690-6495
✅Book RIGHT NOW with Facebook (click book now below)
✅Email Cheryl Porter at Y3BvcnRlciB8IExMU0EgISBjb20=
Register with one of the above and get a special discount!
Also, be sure to ‘share’ this event with family, friends, co-workers, etc. Anyone that you feel could benefit from our services while we are in town!
You may also like the following events from Life Line Screening Community Circle:
- This Wednesday, 26th February, 09:00 am, Life Line Screening Raeford NC in Raeford
- This Wednesday, 26th February, 09:00 am, Life Line Screening in Burton, MI in Burton
- This Wednesday, 26th February, 09:00 am, Life Line Screening in Hazel Crest, IL in Hazel Crest
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in La Mesa
, Nonprofit Events in La Mesa
There is no photo available at this moment