Leo Leslie Armstrong Cup 2017: YMCA KL 'Malaysians United' Football Fundraiser Six Aside Challenge
RM200* per team
*subject to 6% gst
Champion: Cash Prize RM3000 + TEAM NAME ENGRAVED ON LEO LESLIE ARMSTRONG TROPHY + Medals
Runner-up : Cash Prize RM2000 + Medals
Open Category ( Aged 18 and above. ).
Please see Rules & Regulations below.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
7th January 2017.
EMPOWER TRANSFORM BUILD
The YMCA of Kuala Lumpur is coming to 111 years actively involved in Community Service and Building Youth for the Nation. Our sustainability all these years is because the Community believes in a Trusted name to champion social concerns.
The staff of the YMCA KL is dedicated in planning and implementing programmes that benefit society. Providing affordable and complementary services to grow, learn and be a positive impact in society.
Imparting Intercultural Learning
Our sports, recreational and educational classes does not discriminate gender, race or status. We strive to educate the public on Eco Awareness, Social Justices.
Building Healthy Communities
Reaching out to Underprivileged societies to provide complimentary sports and recreational activities e.g. football, games and celebrations.
Strengthening our Mission
Serving the Homeless, Restoring hope for the needy e.g. R.O.A.R Project, Feed the Poor.
Empowering the Disabled
Our Deaf Work has reached 1158 deaf people in 2015. Our Community related programmes give opportunity to society to learn about the disabled through active interaction and education.
Our Youth work is exemplified through Volunteerism practices and exciting activities e.g. Boy’s Brigade, Youth Group, Community Services. We also serve the elderly by providing wholesome activities for their inclusion in Society.
Play with us and support our cause to remain sustainable for the coming years so we can serve you and the community better.
For more information please visit our website: www.ymcakl.com
or call us for an appointment to learn more about the causes we advocate.
Official Rules & Regulation
1. Open Category ( Aged 18 and above. )
1a. Registration Fee: RM200 per team
2. NO CURRENT STATE LEAGUE / NATIONAL LEAGUE level players are allowed to participate in this tournament.
3. Attire: Sporting attire, football boots and shin pads are advised.
4. Each team must have a squad comprising of no more than 10 players for each match (6 playing and 4 substitutes). Replacement of players must be duly informed and particulars registered with Organizer. Only registered players are allowed to play.
5. Groupings of teams and format is at the discretion of the Organizer.
6. The tournament will be cancelled if there are less than 30 teams registered.
7. Duration of each match is 10 minutes ( switch sides after 5 minutes ).
8. Each win in the group stages (Round Robin) is 3 points and each draw 1 point. No points for a loss.
9. In the event of a tie on points for teams in a Round Robin group, the winner/placing shall be decided by the following order i.e. goal difference then most goals scored. If still tied, a penalty shoot-out to decide the winner will be taken.
10. If any player in the opinion of the Organizer has consumed alcohol then they will not be allowed to participate in the game. No alcohol is allowed in the YMCA Kuala Lumpur. Smoking is prohibited as well.
11. Basic Rules:
11a. No elbowing and charging an opponent violently.
11b. No sliding and and sole of foot-first tackles.
11c. No offside.
11d. A player will be sent off and will miss the next match if he is shown a red card during a match. A player receiving 2 yellow cards during a match will be suspended from playing in the next match (misses 1 match).
12. Further rules will be briefed by Organizer during Captain’s or Manager’s Brief and on Day of Tournament a half hour before kick-off and will be considered understood and accepted by all participants. All teams are expected to be on time at the YMCA Kuala Lumpur. If teams are unable to start 5 minutes after their scheduled start time then they forfeit the match.
13. The Organizer will not be held responsible for any incidents or injuries during the tournament.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to reject or accept any entry.
15. The decisions of the Organizer and referees are final and binding on all teams.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the rules or change or postpone the date, or cancel the event if it is deemed necessary. In the event of a cancellation, refund of registration fee will be made accordingly.
17. The Organizer also reserves the right to disqualify or impose a ban to teams found to have supplied false information in the Official Registration Form or collaborated or cheated in the tournament or is found to behave in a violent and unsporting manner affecting the security of the tournament.
18. All materials of whatsoever nature in relation to the tournament shall belong to and used by the Organizer for publicity purpose.
19. The Official Registration Form:
19a. All entries must be submitted by Monday 5th September 2016.
19b. Each Official Registration Form must be fully completed.
19c. Entries will be on a first come first served basis at the discretion of the Organizer.
Whilst fairness will be exercised, the Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry without explanation. The Organizer has the right to request proof of identification of any player.
19d. Closing Date is 7th January 2017.
20. Programme and tournament approach is subject to change without prior notice.
21. Payment Information:
21a. Payment for the registration fee can be made to the YMCA Kuala Lumpur via CASH/CHEQUE/CREDIT CARD (Cheques made payable to YMCA Kuala Lumpur).
21b. Official Registration form and bank-in slip can be faxed to YMCA KL at :03-22740559 or scanned and emailed to programmes | ymcakl ! com
21c. Keep a photocopy of this form together with proof of payment / bank-in-slip and bring on tournament day. Please state Manager/Captain’s full name, and contact no. on your proof of payment / bank-in-slip to enable identification of payment.
21d. Any additional transaction cost incurred must be borne by the registrants.
21e. Entry fees are not refundable for any cancellation.
*All Rates above are subjected to 6% GST
For details, contact Programmes Dept at the YMCA of Kuala Lumpur (Stefan Low - Secretary, Programmes )
95, Jalan Padang Belia, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-22741439 | programmes | ymcakl ! com
Also check out other Sports Events in Kuala Lumpur
, Workshops in Kuala Lumpur