4 Weeks Only Digital Transformation Training is being delivered December 21, 2020 - January 13, 2021 US Pacific Time.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Digital Transformation Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weeks Only Digital Transformation Training is being delivered from December 21, 2020 - January 13, 2021 for 16 hours over 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weeks Only Kafka Training Course Schedule
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
- The course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- December 21, 2020 - January 13, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 hours on Mondays, 2 hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your location and check your local date and time for first session to be held on December 21, 2020 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
- 4 Weeks, 8 sessions, 16 Hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- Anyone who is interested in learning about digital transformation in your company, in the industry, this course will give you a jump-start.
- Digital Transformation is everywhere around us. We are increasingly using smartphones for communicating with friends, read news on subway screens or hail a ride via mobile apps.
- How does this impact our work and life? Digital Transformation may seem challenging, but it is also creating abundant new career opportunities and business growth potential.
- Discover how to deal with this change and take advantage of the opportunities in this digital era.
- Digital Transformation Basics
- Definition and Core Concepts - Digital Transformation
- Opportunities for Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation at work - Example
- Design Thinking and Lean Startup - Processes and Methods
- Emerging Technologies Overview
- Cloud computing
- Big Data
- Digital Competence
- The Digital DNA
- The Role of Data
- The Process of Digital Transformation
- Digital Business Models
- People and the Organization
- Technology and Policy