Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
This is to cordially invite you to our national conference on Sino-Indian Relationship on the 5th of April, 2019. The conference shall focus on the various facets and perspectives of the India-China relationship, trace the growth & present state of China in the global scenario and also explore the Chinese initiatives in the Asia and their impact on India. We recently hosted the International Conference on International Relations and International Politics. We invite you and your colleagues & students to participate in the conference.
Call for Papers
Abstracts and lecture proposals are invited from scholars, academicians and experts from across the country.
Major Themes -
1) China as the emerging superpower
2) Chinese pan-Asian hegemony
3) Belt and Road Initiative & its Implications
4) Sino-Indian Territorial Disputes
5) India's Act East Policy & China
6) Sino-Indian Trade Affairs
7) Socio-Cultural Bilateral Cooperation between India and China
8.) Sino-Indian Relationship & the USA
9) Tibet and Sino-Indian Relationship
10) The Chinese Brand of Communism - Mao to Xinping
Presenters can go beyond the given themes.
Email abstracts to dGlsbG90b21hZm91bmRhdGlvbiB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
Last date of submission - 10th March