Esplanade Tram Depot, Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700069, Kolkata, India
On Christmas - Tram ride with stories of old Calcutta
On Christmas - A Tram ride with stories of old Calcutta
Welcome on board for trundling down the old city when we share with you some interesting pieces of history on this Christmas morning this year. This will be our last event on tram for this year!
Friday, December 25th, 2020
8 am to 10:30 am
(The cover picture is a painting by an inmate of a Correction Home in Kolkata, which fetched a price of Rs 7000/- in an exhibition held at Indian Museum)
Trams are considered to be a 'heritage' themselves! This tour has been designed for both Photo enthusiasts and Heritage lovers and for all who love this city.
* Meeting at Esplanade Tram Depot by 8am.
* Board our non AC Single Bogey Chartered tram (the usual Trams that ply on the route). The ride starts at 8:30am and finishes at 10:30am.
* Refreshments and tea will be served on board
* The tram will be used for the journey from Esplanade to Shyambazar and back.
* We will share with you some interesting stories of the areas / localities as we pass by.
* Once the car reaches Shyambazar Depot, we will have a short Walking Tour of the area for about half an hour.
* Washrooms available at the Depot.
*Flat Walking shoes
*Caps or Hats
*Umbrella if you need
CHARGES Rs 1050/- per head .
1. On booking please pay 50% amount
2. The balance to be paid 30 days before departure
3. All payments can be made by Bank transfer to -
Account name: GREEN STEP EVENT MANAGEMENT
Bank name: UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Koley Market Branch, Kolkata 700012
Current Account No. : 0075050027681
IFSC : UTBI0KLM149 (the fifth character is Zero and not the letter 'O')
RESERVATIONS: GREEN STEP TOURISM, KOKATA 700094, CELL (WHATSAPP) 9874062962