Monday April 15th, 2019
8 am to 5 pm
Ring in the Bengali New Year 1426 in style. Visit the beautiful heritage Rajbari of the Mondols, which has been painstakingly restored, renovated and opened to the guests. With us get to know the interesting history of this family in the village of Bawali. We have a short guided tour for you to experience the royalty of those days. We will treat you to a lavish Bengali spread inside Rajbari.
1. AC Car for transfers from Kolkata and back
2. Sight seeing by same AC Car
3. Vehicle route starting from Peerless Hospital (EM Bypass) at 7 am, reaching Science City at 7:30 am and then to start of Maa Flyover by 8am. The vehicle will then proceed to Taratala and onwards. Return journey will follow the same route. Please do not request for deviations when returning as any deviations will cost us additional charges.
1. Breakfast, Tea and a 500 ml bottle of mineral water will be provided
2. Non veg or Veg Lunch at Bawali Rajbari (Menu will be informed prior to departure)
3. Evening tea and snacks on return journey
1. Reach Bawali Rajbari. Go on a tour of the various temples of the Mondals, the original zamindars of Bawali. Listen to the interesting history from the priest who are presently the 3rd generation 'purohits' of these temples.
2. Lunch inside Bawali Rajbari
3. Proceed for the return journey.
1. All Food as per our Menu
2. Transfers from and to Kolkata
3. Sight seeing as mentioned
4. All taxes
1. Any usage of any other mode of transport other than what is provided
2. Any usage of mineral water
3. Any tips to anybody
4. Any additional beverages or snacks or food consumed other than what is provided in package
6. Any other charges outside the package.
CHARGES Rs 3850/- per person (all inclusive)
Although we provide our best of services, we will not take any responsibility for any car mechanical problems or for any electricity fluctuations in Rajbari. No adjustments in rates will be made in such eventuality.
GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY ADHERE TO THE RULES AT RAJBARI
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CARRY YOUR ORIGINAL PHOTO ID CARD
1. On booking please pay 50% amount
2. The balance to be paid 20 days before departure
3. All payments can be made by Bank transfer to -
Account name: GREEN STEP EVENT MANAGEMENT
Bank name: UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Koley Market Branch, Kolkata 700012
Current Account No. : 0075050027681
IFSC : UTBI0KLM149 (the fifth character is Zero and not the letter 'O') OR
Paytm to 9874062962 (Avijit Dhar Chowdhury)
For any further details please call or Whatsapp us at 9874062962
#weekendtours #weekenddestinations #ibawalirajbari #greensteptourism #bengaltourism #discoverbengal #achipur #budgebudge #villagetourism
You may also like the following events from Weekend tours from Kolkata by Green Step Tourism: