Trajectory in association with Technex, IIT BHU presents you a 2-day long workshop on Automobile Mechanics and IC Engine Designing, AutoMob. AutoMob is conceptualized by some top industry professionals in association with Innovians Technologies. This workshop will also provide a platform where young engineers can mould their imagination into reality and feel the excitement first hand.
Topics To be Covered in Workshop
The workshop will comprise of the following sessions:
• Chassis Design
• Suspension Design
• Braking Unit
• Type of IC Engines
• IoT applications in automobiles
• Industry 4.0
• Hands on session of Dismantling an IC Engine
• Explanation of different parts of an IC Engine
• Hands on session of Assembling an IC Engine
• Special Queries Session
• The workshop will give an insight of the Automobile Industry, 3D modelling Theory behind super mileage vehicle Solar car, ATV etc. and will give you a first-hand experience of working on high end projects.
• Sessions of power point presentation and Live Demonstration and real time videos.
• Introduction to latest technology like PGMFi, DTSi , MPFI,CRDI etc.
• Provision for contacting the concerned faculties throughout their graduation or thereafter for any guidance regarding industrial Projects and Placements.
• Live Demonstration on Engine.
• Certificate of Merit to all Participants from TECHNEX’19, IIT Varanasi in association with
Innovians Technologies. Certificate of Excellence to the Zonal Round Winners of Workshop Competition conducted at Zonal Centre from TECHNEX’19, IIT VARANASI in association with Innovians Technologies.
• Receive an unparalleled training from Innovians Technologies team with personal one on one attention.
• Learn and interact with one of the respected authorities of same field.
• Innovians Technologies certification programs are recognized in the industry.
• Interactive Query sessions, Live Demos, PowerPoint Presentation.
Date and Course Duration
The workshop will be conducted on 23rd and 24th February, 2019.The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with 7 -8 hours session each day in a total of 14 -16 Hours.
The pre-requisite for joining this workshop is zero. Anyone who is interested can register for this workshop. There are limited seats for the workshop.
Jadavpur University Main Campus,Department of Mechanical Engineering
The charge of this workshop for a participant is Rs 1000 only. Payment has to be done online by means of Net Banking, Paytm etc. Payment links will be sent to the registered students through email. Cash will be accepted at the venue of the Workshop subject to the availability of seats.
For more details visit our website: www.trajectory.epizy.com
To register click on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/XHPme0wlRe6MRRwt1
For any details, contact the numbers given