Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), together with our partners, is hosting our 2nd annual Women in Manufacturing Success Forum.
CME’s Women in Manufacturing Success Forum will:
• Provide a unique opportunity to get inspired by the stories of women in industry.
• Feature the release of our Diversity Toolkit to help manufacturers adopt more inclusive workplaces.
• Give manufacturing representatives an opportunity to share current strategies and develop new concepts to attract and retain female talent.
• If you can see me you can be me! It is a chance for women to connect with their peers and learn from each other’s successes.
• Showcase tours of Communitech, 80,000+ square foot hub dedicated to world-leading collaboration and innovation. Communitech supports a community of more than 1,400 companies — from start-ups to scale-ups to large global players.
Attracting and retaining more women in the workforce is the key to a stronger manufacturing workforce. Help CME increase the number of women in manufacturing by 100,000 in 5 years. Together, We Can Do It! Register Now.