Are you ready for the revolution? Welcome to Revolutionary Doula Training's Introductory Doula Workshop – where we will be providing provocative, distinctive, high-calibre, full-spectrum doula education for both aspiring and experienced doulas! Revolutionary Doula Training doulas are both professionally competent and politically engaged!
A doula who plans to serve families during pregnancy, birth, and the immediate postpartum period should be proficient at:
– understanding the physiology of birth as well as the emotional and physical needs of the birthing individual
– facilitating discussion with the expecting parent and their partner(s) and family regarding plans for the birth and then engage in implementing them
– utilizing the skills and stamina needed to provide continuous care, emotional and physical support, and to provide objective, informed guidance
– accessing information that can empower families to make informed choices regarding their pregnancy and birth experience
– have knowledge concerning the social justice and reproductive justice issues surrounding childbirth
This 3 day workshop will provide you with the fundamental basics of the doula experience and will act as the foundation for the learning and experience you will gain in your subsequent comprehensive classes.
We will be meeting on Friday, March 22nd (7 PM - 9 PM), March 23rd (9 AM - 5 PM) and March 24th (9 AM - 5 PM).
Tuition for the weekend is $600.00 and can be paid in cash, Paypal, or e-transfer (send to cmV2b2x1dGlvbmFyeWRvdWxhIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
To receive your enrollment package and to register for this workshop, please e-mail Beth at cmV2b2x1dGlvbmFyeWRvdWxhIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
. The final day to register is March 18th 2019.
To learn more about Revolutionary Doula Training and your instructor, Beth Murch, please visit: https://revolutionarydoula.wordpress.com/
**Already a RDT student whose taken this workshop? As always, you can attend this class for FREE!!! **