Meditation walks are a wonderful way to practice calm energy and relaxed on-leash walking in a pack setting. Find peace of mind surrounded by the beauty of nature in the company of like-minded dog lovers in the area.
These walks are a great way to help dogs work on reactivity around others, socialize them to new places, and build your own confidence in managing your pooch.
Here are some guidelines to help keep dogs and humans safe & happy:
- Please have your dog on leash. NO retractable leashes.
- We will not be letting the dogs meet prior to walking as this promotes excitement while we are trying to create calm
- Please keep space from other dogs and/or people especially if your dog has social issues
-Please, NO treats. They can promote excitement while we are trying to create a calm environment
- Nobody is turned away unless they or their dog is a danger to others. Attend at your own risk. The Dog Haus cannot be held liable for any damages during the event
- This is a free event, newcomers are welcome!
*In the event of extreme weather, we will let you know Saturday evening whether the walk will happen or not!