The average net profit for a landscape company is just 2.8%.
With the right training and tools, you can take back your business AND your profit.
As landscapers ourselves, we set out to tackle some of the most common problems faced by business owners and their staff, presenting them in a 1-Day deep dive designed to change the way they look at their operations.
During this one-day workshop, our industry experts will show you how to take the guesswork out of running your landscape business with proven best practices, and practical rules for success – AND we’ll show you how to set up and use the best landscape management software in the industry.
All in just a single day.
What Will You Learn?
- Set sales goals and develop a Sales Budget with your own numbers
- Create a Labor Budget and leave with a crew plan
- Better understand how to get more efficient using an Equipment Budget
- See how the Material Budget is impacted by solid pricing techniques
- Get comfortable operating professionally with an Overhead Budget
- Become aware of your forecasted Profit
- Learn how to calculate Overhead Recovery
- Find out how leading companies manage customer experience in CRM Overview
- Our Estimating Overview will explain how fast & easy bidding should be
- Get a look at the power of LMN Time and see how to eliminate paperwork
Who Are the Workshops for?
- For existing Free Account Holders ( https://golmn.com/free/
- If you are a Basic or Pro LMN Subscriber check out our NEW Training at LMN Academy https://golmn.com/training/
What to Bring
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Equipment List
- Payroll Report
For more information, check out our LMN Workshop Website!
Will food be provided?
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
What do I need to bring to the Workshop?
We recommend bringing your company P&L Statement in order to create a Company Budget. You will also require a laptop to participate in the Workshop.
What is the cancellation policy on Workshops?
No refunds will be issued unless the event is canceled by host/show management. Registrations are non-refundable. If something occurs that prevents you from attending please send a substitution.
It is suggested that you purchase travel insurance for those coming to events from out of town in the event of cancellation by the host/show management.
If you have any questions, please contact us at c3VwcG9ydCB8IGdvbG1uICEgY29t