What To Do In Kingston This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Kingston, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Kingston.
- All Aboard for the Holidays is hosted at "PumpHouse".
- YTK Annual Mitten Tree Drive is hosted at "Daft Brewing".
- Winter Maker's Series is hosted at "Visit Kingston".
- Triple Dresden Tree Skirt is hosted at "Stitch by Stitch".
- Medicine Walk with Candace Lloyd is hosted at "Lemoine Point Trail".
- Light Up The Woods – Lantern Hike is hosted at "Kingston Forest & Nature School".
- Holiday Ornaments with Indigenous Revelations is hosted at "610 Montreal St".
- Music For Love & Salvation is hosted at "5 Miles Ave".
- Holiday Minis at Go Green Baby is hosted at "293 Division St, Kingston, ON K7K 3Z7, Canada".
- Fundraising Sing Along Event! is hosted at "5 Miles Ave, Kingston, ON K7M 7G7, Canada".