What To Do In Kingston This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Kingston, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Kingston.
- Off White: QBIPOC Shorts Program is hosted at "The Screening Room".
- Kizomba Dance Workshop with Capital Kizomba is hosted at "DANSANI".
- 22nd Annual Health & Human Rights Conference: Stigma in Healthcare is hosted at "Queen's University".
- Pre-VALENTINES Day Bash is hosted at "Army Navy Air Force Unit 377".
- Daft Brewing Curling Adventure is hosted at "Daft Brewing".
- Queen's Conference on Education 2023 is hosted at "Duncan McArthur Hall".
- Kizomba Dance Workshop Level 1 & 2 is hosted at "1786 Bath Rd, Kingston, ON K7M 4Y2, Canada".
- The Thick at The Mansion is hosted at "The Mansion Kingston".
- Gelatin Skelatin live at the Overtime! is hosted at "Overtime Sports Bar".
- Health and Human Rights Conference - Stigmatization in Healthcare is hosted at "Queen's School of Medicine".