Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Kilkenny, KK
Kilkenny is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Kilkenny has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Carlow Library
- Carlow Town Park
- The Hub
- Kytelers Inn
- Medieval Mile Museum
- Pegasus Nightclub Kilkenny
- The Watershed Kilkenny
- Market Cross Shopping Centre
- Saint Canice's Cathedral and Round Tower
- Ducketts Grove House
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Kilkenny, KK?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Kilkenny is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Kilkenny during Halloween.
Kilkenny Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Free Spooktacular Halloween Party was hosted at Market Cross Shopping Centre.
- Bingo Loco Kilkenny - Sunday Oct 27th [Halloween XXL Special] was hosted at The Hub.
- Mega Halloween Ball was hosted at Pegasus Nightclub Kilkenny.
- Halloween Camp 2019 was hosted at The Watershed Kilkenny.
- Purgatory Halloween Party - Kytelers Inn was hosted at Kytelers Inn.
- Children's Halloween Storytelling was hosted at Carlow Library.
- Boat Trips on The Barrow was hosted at Carlow Town Park.
- Sew Fun Studios Sewing Workshops was hosted at Medieval Mile Museum.
- Phantom of the Opera 1925 Silent Movie with Live Score was hosted at Saint Canice's Cathedral and Round Tower.
- Paranormal Investigation w/ Barry Fitzgerald - Gho was hosted at Ducketts Grove House.