This resource is published by RE Today and the Church of England Education Office and referred to in the new SIAMS schedule is only available to those who attend accredited training. The aims of this three-session course are to:
* Explore this new national resource for teaching Christianity.
* Discover the teaching method of Text, Impact, Connections
* Engage with the question of religious and theological literacy By the end of the course participants will:
* Have the full resource in hard copy (one per school)
* Have access to the accompanying online resources
* Have explored ways to implement the resource
* Have increased their biblical and theological knowledge and confidence in RE teaching
* Have completed at least two “gap tasks” Target Audience: This course is for infant, junior, primary and secondary teachers who would like to see a real improvement in the teaching of Christianity in their school Feedback from a delegate attending the first cohort: “A great resource! It’s great to see such a detailed and useful resource on teaching Christianity. Looking forward to exploring this further in future sessions.”
When buying your ticket for these course are are buying all three sessions
Course Leader: Anne Andrews
Understanding Christianity – First Time schools: Day 1: 28 January 2021 or 12 March 2021 in Church House Oxford, Kidlington OX5 1GF 9.30 – 3.30
Followed by 6 x 1 hour sessions online using Zoom (Dates in the summer term 2021 to be confirmed) Cost £525 + VAT (£395 + VAT for schools in SLA)
Also check out other Workshops in Kidlington.
Tickets for ODBE – Understanding Christianity Day 1 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Schools in the SLA/S4S -28th Jan 2021||GBP 395|
|NON SLA/S4S Schools- 28th Jan 2021||GBP 525|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events