What To Do In Kelowna This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Kelowna, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Kelowna.
- Wim Hof Method Fundamentals ~ Kelowna is hosted at "Pranify Yoga Kelowna".
- Sugar Rush Baking Class is hosted at "Okanagan College".
- Aberdeen Hall 2022 Golf Tournament is hosted at "Black Mountain Golf Club".
- Jesse Cook is hosted at "Kelowna Community Theatre".
- Tech N9ne Live in Kelowna September 24th at Red Bird Brewing is hosted at "Red Bird Brewing Inc.".
- Syrian Sweet Social is hosted at "The Cathedral Church of St Michael & All Angels".
- Yoga Nature Retreat @ Sanctuary Gardens is hosted at "3792 Carrall Road,West Kelowna,V4T 2C6,CA".
- Community Yoga Class to Support Helen's Acres is hosted at "2424 Mayer Road,Kelowna,V1W 2G1,CA".
- Kelowna Comedy Album Recording presented by Haven Sleep Co is hosted at "Dakodas Comedy Lounge".
- How to Embody the INNER WORK Instead of Just Processing It-Virtual Kelowna is hosted at "V1W".