Best Places To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Katy, United States
From raucous pub crawls to lively parades, there is nothing quite like St. Patrick’s Day in Katy. There is a lot of fun things to do on St. Patrick's Day in Katy.
Katy has some fantastic venues which was hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Mo's Irish Pub-Katy
- Vortex: Grill • Bar • Entertainment
- Baker St. Pub & Grill - Katy
- Texas Borders Bar & Grill 1093
- Bar Louie
- Old Chicago
- Life Time Fitness - Cinco Ranch
- The Local Bar
- Scholars and Scoundrels
- The Wildcatter Saloon
- The Public House
- MayDell Jenks Elementary
Where Should I Go To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Katy, United States?
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events, and more.
Katy has some fantastic venues which are hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Bar Louie LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch Saint Patrick’s Daze Weekend was hosted at Bar Louie.
- St. Patty's at OC was hosted at Old Chicago.
- St. Patty's Weekend - Piano Punch was hosted at Vortex: Grill • Bar • Entertainment.
- Epic Axe St Patrick's Day Throw Down was hosted at Brewski's.
- St. Paddy's Day Party was hosted at Life Time Fitness - Cinco Ranch.
- The Brothers Tweed - Live for St. Patty's Day was hosted at The Public House.
- St. Patrick's Day Cheers And Beers! was hosted at The Local Bar.
- 2nd Annual Lucky Charm 5K and optional breakfast was hosted at Mo's Irish Pub-Katy.
- St. Patty's Parking Lot Party & Crawfish Boil was hosted at Scholars and Scoundrels.
- Sweet Child O'Mine was hosted at Texas Borders Bar & Grill 1093.
- Baker Street Katy St. Patrick's Day! was hosted at Baker St. Pub & Grill - Katy.
- KFBF Anniversary Party & Crawfish cook-off W/ Diamond Jack ! was hosted at The Wildcatter Saloon.
- Pennies for Patients: Luck O’ the Irish was hosted at MayDell Jenks Elementary.