Searching for your first job is a scary experience. There are many nasty surprises that await you. Experience required for entry level positions, eventually settling for a job in a field you did not desire. Graduates from international schools getting that position you wanted. Then once you get the job, wondering if you're in the right place? Are you a right match? How to find growth? Comparing yourself to your peer. Finding out your years of theoretical knowledge seems to have no impact on your work? These questions seem to have no answer. But what if you knew you're going to get a chance to seek your answers. Get firsthand knowledge from the industry experts. Join us at Student Corporate Leadership Conference - SCLC.
The Conference would be based on following topics:
1. Issues Faced by Corporate Leaders Regarding Students/Fresh entrants.
2. Issues commonly faced by Entry Level employees/Fresh Graduates regarding Corporate Leadership
3. Women in Leadership Today
1. Guest speaker sessions
2. Panel discussion
3. Social Activities
(Stand up comedy)
Our Guest Speakers:
1. Ms. Carol J. Ariano - Vice President HR, Aga Khan University
2. Mr. Farrukh Khan - Asst. Manager Corporate Affairs, Atlas Honda Ltd.
3. Mr. Hussan Rasool - Cheif of Global Sales, K&Ns
4. Mr. Adnan Kudiya - Director/Lead Consultant/Trainer, Ups N' Downs International
5. Ms. Madiha Ahsan - Head of HR, Fancy group of companies
For registrations, visit: https://goo.gl/forms/nnxc6Awom0wiZby63
Registration Cost: 800/person
For further queries:
Contact 0316-1062838 or Email us at: c2NsYyAhIGRwYSB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t