Sapat Beach Buji Koh Night Camping with KTG
Heard of Bioluminescent? that glowing beach of Sapat? Let's go for it! Join us to explore the calm, hidden and one of the fine virgin beach of Sapat Bandar, Buji Koh! and get a chance to witness bioluminescent glowing beach.
Detail of the area:
The Sapat Beach is one of the famous sandy beaches in Pakistan. It is situated on the Makran Coastal line at the distance of 250 km from Karachi. Buji Koh means (Single standing mountain) is the isolated standing steep cliff in the tides of beach, rising from the coastal sand. Rocky structure stretches along the beach.
The Sapat Beach also famous for its caves beach, mud rock formations and sand dunes.
Duration: 02 Day
Start Date: Saturday, 02 February 2019
End Date: Sunday, 03 February 2019
Last Date for Registration - 28 January 2019
For Booking & Details:
03473430900 / 03412616567
We may close the booking even before the deadline once we reach the maximum cap of seats, you are requested to kindly register yourself before deadlines.
Buji Koh Beach
Caves of Sapat Bandar
Bioluminescent Glowing Beach
Kund Malir Beach
Princess of Hope
Makran Coastal Highway
Off Road Adventure in 4x4 Vehicle
Night Camping / Bonfire / Music
WHO CAN JOIN?
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers. Solo female travelers as our all events are family friendly.
Rs. 7,000 per person
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting full payment in advance.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Bank transfer / Easypaisa / By hand
50% of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25% of Paid amount is refundable before 4 days of expedition.
0% of Paid amount is refundable before 3 day of expedition.
10:30 AM: Reporting at Rendezvous Point
11:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
01:30 PM: Lunch at Winder (Local Restaurant)
04:30 PM: Reach Agore,continue for Buji Koh Sapat Bandar (Half Hour Off Road Traveling)
05:00 PM: Reach Buji-Koh Sapat Bandar, explore the area, enjoy sunset at beach, explore the caves.
06:30 PM: Setup of camps (team activity)
08:00 PM: BBQ dinner
09:00 PM: Bonfire session, overnight in camps
06:30 AM: Witness the amazing sunrise view
07:00 AM: Pack up camps and departure for Agore
08:00 AM: Breakfast at agore
09:00 AM: Leave for Golden Beach & Princess of Hope
01:30 PM: Lunch at Kund Malir Beach (Local Restaurant)
02:00 PM: Drive back to Karachi
06:00 PM: Reach Karachi, end of services.
Air conditioned Transport Karachi to Karachi
4x4 Hilux for Sapat Beach
Double layer camps with mats & sleeping bags
1 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner as per plan
Bonfire / Music system
Basic first aid kit
Guided & pre-arranged trip
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Tea, mineral water during travel.
Anything not mentioned in services included section.
Families / Females will be given priority on 4x4 Ride from Agore to Sapat Beach.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. Every member must keep his/her original CNIC all the time during trip.
2. Our all events are family friendly. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources / environment.
6. Excessive / heavy luggage not allowed, carry only what you can use during trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. A/C will not be operational in hilly areas. (For the safety of vehicle, driver’s decision will be final)
9. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
10. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
12. No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
13. Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiace.
15. The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited (any sort of DRUG is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN).
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline
18. Food shall be decided by the management (You can order for your own at any location)
19. Read the Services NOT Included Portion Carefully
20. 3/4 Hours +/- can be experienced during traveling due to any reason.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
Karachi Travellers Group, pioneer in tour operating services from Karachi offers a perfect match between quality and pricing, for better understanding of who we are you can always check our past event feedback here: www.facebook.com/karachitravellers/reviews
For other upcoming events, visit our event section:
You can also contact us for customize corporate, university / college or family tours to same or any other tourist destination of Pakistan. We make it simple!
#SapatBeach #BujiKoh #MakranCoastalHighway #HingolNationalPark #Balochistan
Liked this event? Spread the word :