Movie Night at Mubarak Village (Camping & Bonfire)
Join THE JOSH TOURS, Our mission is to promote Pakistan as a peaceful tourist destination while considering the well-being of the local communities as well as the environment. In promoting tourism, our intention is to eliminate poverty in the remotest areas of Pakistan, such as the Karakoram, the Himalaya, the Hindu Kush, Kirthar and the Pamir mountain regions, without harming the communities and ecosystems.
Join us on one night movie & camping trip to Mubarak Village
Call us below numbers for bookings
Saturday & Sunday
27th & 28th October 2018
Last Day for Booking & Payments: Three Days before the event.
Rs. 3500 Per Person
Night Stay in Camps
Special Movie Night
Any Private Expenses
Any thing not included in Tour Cost
Any Medical Rescue
Day 1: Saturday
11:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
01:00 PM: Arrival at Mubarak Village
02:00 PM: Setup of Campsite
03:00 PM: Lunch (Chicken Biryani & Cold Drinks)
Free Time to Enjoy the Beauty of Beach
09:00 PM: Arrangement of Movie Night with Bonfire
Dinner will be served during the show (Chicken BBQ, Chatni, Cold Drinks & Paratha)
Sleep in Camps Under Billion Stars
Day 2: Sunday
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Beach (Halwa Puri & Tea)
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
11:00 AM: Arrival back in Karachi
Timings are subject to traffic & road situations and it can be delayed as well.
This Trip is Good for?
Families & Kids
Photographers & Explorers
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Branch Code: 1276
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib Sharfabad Branch Karachi
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3599811, 0333-0296992 or Email us on aW5mbyAhIGpvc2h0b3VycyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforced from time to time.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor any of my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Liked this event? Spread the word :