ISO 45001 - International Standard (OHSM)
- Background, The Business Case and Key Requirements of ISO
- Transition from OHSAS 18001 – ISO 45001 – 2018
- Alignment with Business Objectives and Goals
- Leadership and Commitment, Organizational Context, Life-Cycle Perspective, Continual Improvement and Stakeholders mapping techniques, the new approach!
- Gap Analysis with your existing HSE – IMS and development of SMART Action Plan for Implementation.
- Involvement of Workforce and Cultural Change Drive!
- Be able to assess the performance of your HSE-IMS in relation to ISO 45001
Interactive, PPT, Videos, Experience Sharing, Group Discussions & Exercises, Industry Specific Case studies and customization.
Who Should Attend:
Compliance Managers, Line Managers, OHSE Professionals, HSE IMS Consultants, HR, IR & Security Managers
Dr. Tahir Barlas is a renowned HSE Consultant, who brings 28 years of world class experience in Managing & Practicing HSE in various Organizations. His earlier experiences include working with Shell in Pakistan as Country HSE Manager, GM - HSE PIA, GM Compliance and HSE at Azgard9 Group and an Occupational Health Advisor at ICI Pakistan. Being an ITC ILO Global EOSH master trainer and consultant, Dr Barlas is involved in regional projects, also assisting a number of leading organizations in Pakistan. He is a Lead Auditor for OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 International Health, Safety & Environmental Standards, his significant contributions are in the area of HSE Compliance, Auditing, Training and Development and Implementation of HSE–IMS, Road Safety, Behavior Based Safety, Ergonomics and Occupational Health Management across
various Industrial Sectors in Pakistan.
Liked this event? Spread the word :