Gorak Hill station – Qawali Night- Camping – bonfire
Gorak Hill station – Qawali Night- Camping – bonfire
2 Days and 1 Night Trip to Gorakh Hills
Camping / Room: 01 Night
TRIP DATE: (23rd – 24th Feb 2019) - ( Saturday & Sunday)
Price: PKR 6,500/- per head
CONTACT: 03323234032 / 03112146402
Please book your seat at your earliest
6500/ per head for camp
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 23th Feb, Saturday.
12:15 AM: Departure from Karachi
05:30 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Restaurant.
09:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp).
09:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Jeeps.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
Rest Time - Take a nap to refresh yourself.
03:30 PM: Lunch
04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Sunset View From Top.
6-9 pm. Rest time.
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:30 PM: Bonfire & Music.
(Tea served to all the members)
Basic Stargazing at Helipad.
(Subject to moon visibility)
Night stay in camps.
Day 02: 24th Feb, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
08:00 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
01:00 AM: Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
(Authentic Sindhi Biryani)
04:30 AM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 6-8 PM
✓ Luxurious AC Transport. ( A grade Toyota coaster, Hiaces or Yutong luxury tour bus)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
✓ Accommodation in camps ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
SKY PAKISTAN WILL PROVIDE:
1- AC Transport from Karachi to Karachi
2- Accommodation at Gorakh.
3- Camping/ at Hill site
5- Tour Guides
7- Campsite/Room charges and fees
8- Food, Water and Cold drinks
9- Bonfire arrangements at campsite
10- All kinds of tolls and taxes
11- Excellent sleeping facilities on sharing basis.
12- Basic First Aid Kit.
13- 4×4 Jeeps from Base camp to Gorakh
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
4- Insurance liability and medical aid
5- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
6- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
MEALS PROVIDED DURING THE TRIP:
- Breakfast (2 time)
- Lunch (2 time)
- Dinner (1 time)
- Cold drinks and Tea
LIST OF PERSONAL ITEMS TO BRING:
-Personal Equipment (Sunglasses, Lighter, Phone Chargers, Tissues,)
-Water bottles and Snacks for the journey
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
- Warm Clothes
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.