Day Excursion to Hingol National Park, Kund Malir Beach & Beyond
Your chance to get out of the daily hassles of the city, relax for a day and witness some breathtaking scenic views.
Hingol National Park covers an area of 1,650 square kilometres and is the largest National Park in Pakistan. Hingol National Park is located along the Makran coast in southwestern Balochistan Province.
250+ Kms from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway
Details and Pricing
No one comes even close to our prices and services.
Rs. 2500 / head
03:45 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
04:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
05:30 AM: Breakfast at Winder ( Anda, Paratha & Chai)
06.00 AM: Departure for Mud Volcano
08:00 AM: Arrival at Mud Volcano
Short Stay - 45 minutes
08:45 AM: Departure for Princess of Hope.
10:00 AM: Arrival at Princess of Hope
Short Stay - 45 minutes
10:45 AM: Departure for Kund Malir Beach
11:30 AM: Arrival at Kund Malir Beach
Stay at Beach. (Accommodation is not included in the package)
01:30 PM: Lunch (Fresh Chicken Karhai + Cold Drink + Naan)
02:30 PM: Departure For Karachi
05:00 PM: Break for refreshment & Tea
07:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Basic Deviation in the Itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport (2-Way).
✓ Breakfast (All you can eat).
✓ Lunch, Fresh Chicken Karhai (All you can eat).
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Trip Doesn't Include:
✗ Camps/Tents/Hiking Gear
✗ Travel Bags
✗ Accommodation (For Day Trip)
✗ Any Extra Expenses
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 13, in case a trip is called off by RAC due to low registration. The members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Members must take the reporting and departure time seriously, as the club does not wait for anyone after the departure time.
• The facilities in Baluchistan are pretty basic, so please do not expect fancy restaurants and meals.
• Photographs taken on the tour are the sole property of Rover Adventure Club.
• Public toilets and changing rooms are available at Kund Malir but are not very good condition and sometimes not usable- Just bearable.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Rover Adventure Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• In case of any unexpected access issues to any of the places during the trip, no refunds shall be made.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Adventure Club can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited. If found in violation RAC can cancel booking and refuse service then and there.
REGISTRATION & CONTACTS
You can register by making payment via online bank transfer / ATM, Inform before transferring in our bank account:
ACCOUNT TITLE: Muhammad Babar Saeed
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib.
ACCOUNT #: 5001-0081-004332-01-4
Branch: Sharah-e-faisal Islamic Banking
M Babar Saeed
You can also deposit cash at our office located in North Nazimabad, near 5start Chowrangi.
Call or SMS us to confirm your payment before its made and once it has been made.
If you transfer online, send us email confirmation, if u deposit by cash in bank, simply email or whatsapp us deposit slip picture.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 4 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 3 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not travel enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly, as some of the places to be explored are not very developed
Legal Disclaimer: By booking your seats for the trip, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions.
You may also like the following events from Rover Adventure Club:
- This Saturday, 27th January, 12:30 am, Camping Trip to Gorakh Hill Station in Karachi
- This Saturday, 27th January, 01:00 am, Road Trip Gwadar - A Journey Through Makran Coastal Highway in Karachi
- Next Friday, 2nd February, 09:00 pm, Winter Tour to Swat, Malamjabba & Kashmir in Karachi
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Karachi
, Arts Events in Karachi
, Meetups in Karachi
Liked this event? Spread the word :