This 2-day master class will focus on current best practices in distributing bancassurance products using the latest mix of concepts and successful strategies. The workshop will cover key sales essentials including: leveraging deposit portfolio to effective cross sell banc assurance, customer prospecting, client relationship analysis, customer segmentation, managing sales meeting, handling customer objections and converting objections into sales opportunities. Participants will also gain comprehensive knowledge of what is happening in the insurance industry, the growth, trends and the future outlook.
The participants will understand the product benefits from customer’s perspective and translate the product benefits to customer needs. They will understand the end to end Bancassurance Sales Process which they can directly apply on their job role. This program will help them make comfortable in selling bancassurance by following a structures based approach. Eventually they can contribute more and their productivity will increase - means more revenue for the bank.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Relationship Managers, Customer Service Representatives, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers, Hub/Area Managers, Any front line staff engaged in selling financial products.
The participants will develop awareness, skills and ability
to achieve the following:
• Self Confidence and Improved Expertise
• Better Product and Industry Knowledge
• New Selling Skills and Segment Based Sales Approach
• Better Customer Relationship Management
• Converting Customer Objections to Opportunities
• Improved Sales Growth and Revenue for the Bank
• Overview of Life Insurance Industry in Pakistan
• Introduction to Bancassurance
• Key Attributes Required Before Selling Bancassurance
• Develop Customer Centric Approach in Selling
• Customer Prospecting
• Segment Based Sales Pitch
• Customer Appointment
• Managing Effective Sales Meeting
• Handling Most Common Customer Objections During
• Objections are Opportunities Disguised - Anticipate and
Address: PSTD, Plot# TC-3, 34 Street, off Khayaban-e-Seher,
Opp: Royal Rodale Club, Phase V, D.H.A, Karachi 75500
Vaqar has diverse banking experience spanning over 14 YEARS in Retail Branch Banking & Wealth Management. He has worked on various senior positions such as Head of Sales , Head - Wealth Management and Bancassurance with global banks like Standard Chartered Bank, Citi Bank, Barclays UAE and HBL which has given him the unique opportunity to learn, and understand the dynamics of the emerging consumer markets.
His past roles includes functions such as Leading High Performance Front Line Teams, New Business Growth, Sales and Service Management, Customer Experience, Governance & Compliance, Business Strategies & P&L Management. Vaqar has successfully executed various training assignments with various banks in Pakistan & U.A.E. He is presently CEO at Advance Business Management Services Pakistan.
His core competencies includes:
• Development and implementation of Bancassurance strategy country wide and guide sales channel towards performance effectiveness for the growth opportunities.
• Managing Bancassurance partnerships and distribution strategy development & implementation.
• Significant experience in leading and developing sales and marketing teams for success.
You may also like the following events from Management Association of Pakistan
- Next month, 8th May, 10:00 am, Effective Board Meetings in Karachi
- Next month, 16th May, 10:00 am, Becoming a Result Oriented Leader in Karachi
- This July, 5th July, 10:00 am, Six Sigma - Concept, Tools & Deployment in Karachi
Also check out other Workshops in Karachi