Join us for a one day workshop with Maddi Murtaza on the art of public speaking on 30th September from 4pm to 9pm at T2F.
What to expect?
• A highly interactive workshop focusing on experiential learning
• Tools you can use in everyday life and professional activities.
• Techniques for impromptu as well as prepared speeches.
• How to use your voice effectively
• Dealing with nerves, anxiety and stage fright
• Improving general self expression and articulation
• Enhanced confidence in communication.
Who should attend?
• Professionals who are required to deliver presentations, explain their point of views to their teams regularly, leaders & managers.
• Artists, media personnel, performers who appear in shows, interviews, radio & public gatherings.
• People who want to overcome inhibitions and improve their communication, social and networking skills.
About the Speaker:
Maddi Murtaza is a master speaker, trainer and creative director who has spearheaded many creative campaigns for television, print, radio and other digital mediums.
As a trainer and public speaker, Murtaza has worked with students and organisations all over Pakistan and is a regular at Leadership conferences inspiring and motivating the youth of Pakistan to create and engineer a better tomorrow.
In his spare time, Maddi Murtaza can be found songwriting & composing for himself and other artists.
Facebook : http://facebook.com/maddified
Insta : @maddimurtaza
Date: Sunday, 30th September 2018
Time: 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Place: Faraar Gallery, T2F
Registration Fee: Rs. 2500/-
**We only have capacity for 40 participants, so please come in and sign up at T2F (1pm-6pm) or send us an email at aW5mbyB8IHBlYWNlbmljaGUgISBvcmc=
for online registrations. First come, first served.**