(GORAKH HILL 2 Days 2 Nights)
SK Tours are announcing a Special Discounted Tour to the Gorakh Hill from Karachi.
Original Cost 7,500/- pp
offer Damaka Discounted Price 5,000/- pp On eve of completion of two years of services in tourism industry.
Seat will be reserved against 50% Advance Payment at the time of Booking/Registration.
SHORT DETAILS OF THE AREA:
Gorakh Hill Station is a Hill station of Sindh Pakistan. It is situated at an elevation of 5,688 ft (1,734 m) in the Kirthar range, 94 kilometers (58 mi) northwest of Dadu city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km ) of land. It is very attractive to nature lovers owing to its temperate weather and beautiful surroundings. Gorakh’s elevation gives it a special climate, with Minimum -7 °C temperature during winter and generally below 12 °C in summer, with about 120 mm of average annual rainfall.
The Government of Sindh is in the process of constructing a new road from Dadu to Gorakh Hill. There is a new rest house for visitors on the hill. Tourists can arrange their own transport from Sehwan Sharif to the hill station.In 2013, Rafiq Ahmed Jamali became the chairman of Gorakh Hill station development authority.
Departure Time: 01:00 Am (Sharp)
Total Days 02.
Camps / Rooms nights: 01
Maximum altitude 5,688 ft. above sea level
Minimum Temperature: -4°C
Maximum Temperature: 10 °C
Venue: Will be informed at the time of booking
1- AC Transport from Karachi to Karachi)
2- Accommodation at Gorakh 4 members sharing Room/Camp.
3- Camping at Hill site
4- Chicken Karahi / Biryani
5- Trekking from G-resort to Hill top (30 Min)
6- Professional Guide
7- Professional Cook
8- Camp SITE charges and fees
9- Food and refreshment + Water + Cold drink
10- Bonfire arrangements at camp SITE
11- All kinds of tolls and taxes
12- High altitude sleeping tents on 4 person sharing basis.
13- Sleeping Pads (For the usage)
14- Kitchen equipment, crockery and fuel
15- Basic First Aid Kit.
16- 4×4 Jeeps from Base camp to Gorakh
17- Sleeping Bags
18- Sleeping Mattresses
** FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED **
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
4- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
5- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
6- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
MENU DURING TRIP:
Break-fast (2 time): Tea – Paratha – Anda – Water- Chana
Lunch (2 time): Chicken Biryani – Raita – Water – Vegetable
Dinner (1 time): Karahi - Fish Fry - Chapati – Water – Raita- Salad – Cold drink
Day 01: 21 Jan, 2017
Start of Tour with the name of Almighty Allah
Departure from Karachi – 01:00 am
Breakfast at sehwan Resturant – 06:00 am
Departure for Wahi Pandi: 07:00 am
Arrival at Wahi Pandi – 08:00 pm
Departure for Gorakh by 4×4 Jeeps – 8:30 am
Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station: 11:00 am
Tea – Biscuit: 11:00 am
Trek to hill’s top at 12:00 pm
Free time till 2:00 pm
Lunch at 02:00 pm
Sunset at 6:00 pm
Dinner : 9 P.M
Bonfire at Camp SITE at 10:00 pm
Free time – Night stay in camps/Tents
Day 2: 22 Jan, 2017
Break Fast – 7:00 am
Departure for Khawal Luck Pass 08:00 am
Arrival at Khawal Luck Pass – 9:00 am
Free Time at Khawal Luck Pass 30 Mins
Departure for Wahi Pandi – 09:30 am
Arrival at Wahi pandi – 12:00 pm
Departure for Sehwan – 12:30 pm
Arrival at Sehwan 2:00 pm (Lunch)
Departure for Hyderabad/Karachi 4:00 pm
Arrival Hyderabad – 6:00 pm
Arrival Karachi – 9:00 pm – End of Service
LIST OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
- Personal Cloths
- Warm Clothes
- Warm Shawl
- Bed Sheet
- Warm Cap
MODE OF PAYMENT:
1- ONLINE / CASH DEPOSIT
Account #: 00460320200926
Account Title: AMJAD IQBAL
Bank Name: ASKARI BANK, Shaheed-e-Millat, Karachi
2- Easy Paisa
CNIC : 42201-1312679-1
CELL # 0341-213 2695
3- Cash Collection
Cash Collection also possible as per your convenience.
Share with us your details for booking:
No. of Persons
CNIC numbers of participants
Contact numbers of participants.
Conform your Payment by sending us the Payment Receipt via Email to sktour15 | gmail ! com
or Text to the below mentioned cell numbers.
You can deposit from any branch of Asakri-SCB in Pakistan or Transfer through ATM, Internet or mobile Banking or Cash collection is also possible as per you convenience
- 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Minimum Strength to Operate Any Trip (Day or Overnight) is 15. You may Join Individually or in a Group but if by Registration Deadline the Required Minimum Strength isn't Complete, We will Postpone the Trip & Trip Participants will be Offered to Either Get a Refund or Get their Trip Rescheduled for Next Available Date. Thanks.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The SKT can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• SKT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• SKT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• SKT can cancel booking at any time.
• SKT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
** Contact Persons **
You may also like the following events from SK Tours
- This Friday, 27th January, 03:00 pm, Kashmir - 10 Days Winter Excursion in Karachi, Pakistan
- This Saturday, 28th January, 12:00 am, 2 Days Gorakh Hill Winter Expedition in Karachi
- Next Saturday, 4th February, 12:00 am, 2 Days Gorakh Hill Winter Expedition in Karachi
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Karachi