Ghorak Hill station is a beautiful Hill station with an elevation of over 5000 ft, located 94 Km southwest from Dadu, Sindh will be our destination this time
Ghorak Hill station which lies in Kirthar mountain range which lies in one of the highest plateaus of Sindh. Is a place where you will love to spend your weekend. Travelling through some well known places of sindh such as Hyderabad , Jamshoro and Shewan city we will move towards the our ultimate destination which is Known as Murree of sindh. This is the place where you can taste real winters in Sindh with the temperature range of 16-32 on average ,while in winter it is -5 to +5. Highest ever recorded in summer was 34-36 while lowest ever recorded was -10 to -12.
What we will provide
✓ Luxurious AC Transport.
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to G resort.
✓ Accommodation in Sleeping Tents ( Sharing Basis )
✓ Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Professional Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
12:00 am Departure from karachi
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan
09:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
10:00 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Jeeps.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
03:00 PM: Lunch at G-Resort
04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point also known as zero point
Sunset View From zero point
6-9 pm. Preparation of camp and some interesting activites
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:30 PM: Bonfire Session.
Basic Stargazing and long exposure photography, night stay in camps.
05:00 AM: An early morning trek towards benazir point as breathing in such fresh environment is blessing for us
06:00 AM: settling down foir the sight of sunrise
07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
08:30 AM: Departure for Ganj Nadi (If road is open)
11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
01:00 AM: Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
04:30 AM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 7-8 PM
Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary in normal due to the construction of motorway.
REGISTRATION & CONTACTS
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 12-JAN-2017
1: Make Payment in advance Rs.3000/- in bank account.
Bank Name: MEEZAN BANK
Account Title: Mustafa
Account #: 0100284621
Branch Code: 0107 Clifton Branch
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
2: Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers
on WHATSAPP Snaps of the Deposit Receiving Slip on this Number +92303-2623452/ 0345-2821056 (Ufone)
You can also deposit cash at our office located in North Nazimabad, near Hyderi market
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, incase a trip is called off by Hiddenture due to low registration. The members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2000/-, Room for 3500/-
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Hiddenture can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Hiddenture is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Hiddenture can cancel booking at any time.
• Hiddenture can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not travel enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly
You may also like the following events from Hiddenture
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Karachi
, Arts Events in Karachi
, Photography Events in Karachi