Let’s celebrate winter at Highest Point of Sindh!
Gorakh Hill Station offers splendid altitude feel and superb landscapes that's beyond your imagination.
This December Yeah Trips has announced 2 days 1 night family trip to Gorakh Hill Station, also known as Murree of Sindh.
Detail of Area:
Gorakh is a Hill Station of Sindh, Pakistan. It is situated at an elevation of 5,688 ft. (1,734 m) in the Kirthar Mountains, 94 kilometers northwest of Dadu city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km2) of land. It is very attractive to nature-lovers owing to its temperate weather and beautiful surroundings. Gorakh's elevation gives it a special climate, with sub-zero temperatures during winter and generally below 20 °C in summer, with about 120 mm of average annual rainfall.
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Nights
Start Date: Saturday, 21st January 2017
End Date: Sunday, 22nd January 2017
Sight-Seeing / Main attractions of tour:
• Sehwan Shrine
• Gorakh Hill Station
• Benazir View Point
• Khawal Luk Pass
• Gaj Naddi (optional)
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Venue: Will be informed at the time of booking
Original Cost: 8500 Rs.
Discounted Cost: 6500 Rs.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/By hand at Office
60 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
• Departure from Karachi 1:00 a.m
• Breakfast at Sehwan 7:00 a.m
• Arrival at Juhi / start of Jeep ride 9:00 a.m
• Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station 12:00 p.m
• Lunch at G-Resort at 01:00 pm
• Trek to Benazie view point
• Evening tea 5:00 p.m
• Dinner 9:00 p.m
• Bonfire at campsite 10:00 pm
• Night stay in camps/rooms
• Breakfast 8:00 am
• Departure from Gorakh Hill Station 9:00 am
• Visit of Gaj Naddi 11:00 a.m
• Arrival at Juhi 1:00 pm
• Sehwan City visit and lunch at 2:00 pm
• Departure for Karachi 3:00 pm
• Arrival Karachi 8:00 pm
AC Transport Karachi – Juhi – Karachi
4×4 Jeeps from Juhi – Gorakh hill – Juhi
3 times standard meals during trip.
Accommodation at Gorakh Hill Resort (sharing basis)
Bonfire at Hill station
Refreshment + Water + Cold drink +Tea
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Yeah Trips is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be very cold at the destination.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
List Of Personal Equipment:
-Trekking boots / Joggers
- Warm Clothes
- Warm Shawl
- Warm Cap
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from Yeah Trips.
Ayesha: 0332 7600084 / Whatsapp at the Same Number
Azeem: 0333 3061692 / WhatsApp at Same Number.
You can also contact us to organize your customized Family, Office/Corporate and School/College/University Trips.
You may also like the following events from YEAH TRIPS
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Karachi