Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Kansas City
Kansas City is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Kansas City has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Alexander Majors House and Barn
- Harris Kearney House
- PH Coffee
- Stray Cat Film Center
- Black Rose Co
- Westport Bowery
- 315 Westport Rd
- Parlor KCMO
- The John Wornall House Museum
- Worlds of Fun
- McLain's Bakery
- The Bird Comedy Theater
- Equal Minded Cafe & Event Center
- Shoal Creek Living History Museum
- The Kansas City Juke House
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Kansas City?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Kansas City is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Kansas City during Halloween.
Kansas City has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- HALLOWEEN FAMILY EVENT!!! was hosted at 1805 Grand Blvd.
- Anatomy of a Haunted House was hosted at John Wornall House Museum.
- Anatomy of a Haunted House was hosted at The John Wornall House Museum.
- Spooky Fundraiser & Halloween Ball was hosted at Unity Temple on the Plaza.
- October KIDS Cookie Decorating Class was hosted at McLain's Bakery.
- 2022 Kansas City Halloween Bar Crawl (Saturday) was hosted at TBA.
- Amuck Amuck Amuck - Halloween Pop Up Bar at PH Coffee was hosted at PH Coffee.
- Let's Game x Kansas City Pioneers Halloween Bash was hosted at 300 E 39th St.
- Monster Mash Halloween Party was hosted at Westport Ale House.
- Halloween Party at Howl at the Moon Kansas City was hosted at Howl at the Moon Kansas City.
- Haunted Alleyway Halloween Bash was hosted at Black Rose Co.
- Boos & Booze Halloween Party was hosted at Nine Zero One Rooftop Bar & Lounge.
- Halloween with the kids was hosted at 3142 Troost Ave.
- Majors House Ghost Tours was hosted at Alexander Majors House and Barn.
- Halloween Sip & Paint was hosted at 315 Westport Rd.