Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Kansas City ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Kansas City, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Kansas City there are so many fun things to do.
Kansas City has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Party for all! was hosted at Rochester Brewing and Roasting Co..
- Pumpkin Carving at Brewer's Kitchen was hosted at Brewer's Kitchen.
- Wornall House Ghost Tours was hosted at The John Wornall House Museum.
- (Almost Sold Out) - 2019 Kansas City Halloween Bar Crawl (Saturday) was hosted at The Well Bar Grill and Rooftop.
- Jack-o-lantern Party! $10 was hosted at The Bunker Center for the Arts.
- Hobbs Annual Spooky Halloween Shoot & Costume contest was hosted at Hobbs Studio.
- Fall Greeting/Spooky Halloween Card Workshop was hosted at Hammerpress.
- Spooky Skate was hosted at Line Creek Ice Arena.
- Halloween Sessions was hosted at only.young.once - Kansas City Newborn, Senior and Family Photographer.
- Creepy Craft Night - Halloween Paper Dolls was hosted at Noir Arts and Oddities.
- Halloween Scaretacular Comedy Show was hosted at The Buffalo Room.
- The Dinner Detective Interactive M**der Mystery Show - Halloween Show! was hosted at Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown.
- Hobbs Annual Halloween Photo Shoot was hosted at Hobbs Studio KC.
- Halloween Dance Bash! was hosted at Re:YOU Dance Fitness.
- InBliss Halloween Yoga All Day was hosted at InBliss Yoga.