Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Kansas City, KS
Kansas City is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Kansas City has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Riot Room
- Screenland at Tapcade
- The Brick
- Rye Plaza
- Science City at Union Station
- Cafe Trio
- Downbeat Coffee + Tea
- Unity Temple on the Plaza
- The Savoy at 21c
- Resurrection Downtown
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City
- Border Brewing Company
- Betty Rae's Ice Cream
- Bar K Dog Bar
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Kansas City, KS?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Kansas City is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Kansas City during Halloween.
Kansas City Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL (1959) - Screenland Tapcade - Oct 27 - 1PM was hosted at Screenland at Tapcade.
- Bar K Howl-O-Ween Party was hosted at Bar K Dog Bar.
- Closed for Halloween @5pm (No Open House) was hosted at Hammerspace Community Workshop & Makerspace in KCMO.
- Spooky, Boozy Cookie Class was hosted at Rye Plaza.
- Exile Tattoo's Halloween Flash Event And Costume Party was hosted at Exile Tattoo.
- The Kansas City Bear Fighters - Halloween Party - Border Brewing was hosted at Border Brewing Company.
- Hillsong Kids Halloween Trunk or Treat was hosted at Hillsong Kansas City.
- Halloween was hosted at Alamo Drafthouse Kansas City.
- Out of the Blue Halloween Edition was hosted at Unity Temple on the Plaza.
- Basic Witch Halloween Party was hosted at Flying Saucer Kansas City.
- Halloween Costume Ball was hosted at Cafe Trio.
- Saints vs. Dead: An Impakt Halloween event feat. Vincent was hosted at The Riot Room.
- Halloween Costume Contest was hosted at Casual Animal Brewing Co..
- Tod Brownings Freaks - 1932 Banned Classic! was hosted at Downbeat Coffee + Tea.
- Science City's 7th Annual Spookfest: Shadows, Spiders, & Science was hosted at Science City at Union Station.