Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Kansas City, KS
Kansas City is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Kansas City has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Knuckleheads Kansas City
- Blip Roasters
- KVC Missouri
- Missie B's
- Cafe Trio
- T-Mobile Center
- Atomic Cowboy
- The Beast Haunted House
- St. Therese Parish Community
- PH Coffee
- ACA Business Club Kansas City North
- 1060 Union Avenue, Kansas City, MO
- Parkview Healthcare
- Bar K
- CenterWell Senior Primary Care
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Kansas City, KS?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Kansas City is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Kansas City during Halloween.
Kansas City Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- OCT B2B: Decades! Halloween Costume Party! was hosted at Atomic Cowboy.
- Haunted House - The Beast - This Friday! was hosted at The Beast Haunted House.
- Happy Halloween! An Evening With Richie Joel & Friends was hosted at 1060 Union Avenue, Kansas City, MO.
- Midtown-Halloween Craft Corner was hosted at CenterWell Senior Primary Care.
- HALLOWEEN PARTY - Strictly Alice & Almost Kiss was hosted at Knuckleheads Kansas City.
- Halloween Donation Drive for Niles Youth was hosted at KVC Missouri.
- Frenchie Friday- Halloween Costume Contest Fashion Show! was hosted at Bar K.
- Halloween Candy & Wine Tasting was hosted at Rowe Ridge Vineyard & Winery.
- Shooters Halloween Party was hosted at Shooter's.
- Wick and The Tricks Annual Halloween Ball with The Creepy Jingles and Belle & the Vertigo Waves was hosted at Lemonade Park.
- Halloween Costume Ball was hosted at Cafe Trio.
- HALLOWEEN Day was hosted at Durwood Soccer Stadium.
- Halloween at Torn Label was hosted at Torn Label Brewing Company.
- Red Sash Boo Bash was hosted at Red Sash Brewing LLC.
- Púca Party with Eddie Delahunt was hosted at 3301 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64111.