Passion Wave At Jurong Lake Gardens, 100 YUAN CHING ROAD, Singapore, Singapore, Jurong, Singapore
Orienteering Workshop (Parent-Child)
In this 2 hours of workshop, be expected to try out the sport in a mini adventure race. Participants will get to practice fundamental navigational skills such as map interpretation and map setting.
This course is also open to children (min. aged 8) with the company of an adult.
What is Orienteering?
Orienteering is a class of adventure sport that requires navigational skills from point to point while moving at speed.
Rates / Registration Links:
Safe Management Measures (SMM):
- Maximum of 10 participants per class.
- Each class will be separated into smaller groups of 5 pax to 1 instructor.
- Each group to be maintained at 3m distance between.
- All equipment to be sanitised up to 24 hours prior to training.
- Strictly no sharing of Equipment.
Register now ASAP.
For further enquires, contact PA Passion Wave Jurong Lake at 6970 4262
About The Host: Outdoor Sports Education & Sports Orienteeering
To promote greater outreach for Outdoor Educations to schools and develop the growth of Orienteering Sport
Website Link: http://www.osportz.com
Nearby HotelsPassion Wave At Jurong Lake Gardens, 100 YUAN CHING ROAD, Singapore, Singapore, Jurong, Singapore