Information Session - Study Culinary Arts in Singapore
Come on down to ??? ???? ?????? to find out more about a global education in Culinary or Pastry & Bakery with us. See you there!
Highlights of our Diploma programme:
- 3,100-hour work-and-study programme with two paid apprenticeships for up to 6 months of practical training
- Interact with students and faculty from 32 countries
- Chef instructors from diverse backgrounds – ranging from award-winning food authors and Michelin Star experienced chefs to service excellence professionals and executive chefs
- Global culinary programme combining Eastern and Western cuisines as well as Old World and New World cooking techniques
- Overseas Industrial Attachment programme opportunities in countries including United States, United Kingdom, France, Dubai, Japan, China, Indonesia and Hong Kong.
- Degree pathway partners in countries including United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia.
Also check out other Cooking Events in Paya Lebar, Food & Drink Events in Paya Lebar, Arts Events in Paya Lebar.
There is no photo available at this moment